• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invader Zim or JTHM?

Which do you perfer: JTHM or Invader Zim?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Which of Jhonen Vasquez's great series do you prefer? JTHM or Invader Zim?

Breif Info for those who don't know what JTHM is:

JTHM - Johnny the Homicidal Maniac *Comic Series*

JTHM is as the title reads, a homicidal maniac. Within this comic, there is a lot of irony. He does not kill his victims on purpose, but more for the safety of others. NNY (I believe pronounced "knee") drains the blood and paints a certain wall in his little "shack" to stop the monster in the wall from coming out, thus killing others. Who in the end, can't take it anymore and commits suicide to stop the madness.

- I'm not sure if that's 100% correct, haven't read comic in ages.

And I think most of us on here know Invader Zim...

Attachments

• jthm.gif
    jthm.gif
    169.6 KB · Views: 25,545
  • gir.jpg
    gir.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 52,144
Level 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karouk View Post
Vote for Johnny or else he'll murder you
lol. Obviously, you haven't watched the "Voting of the Doomed" episode. That was an actual quote from Zim: "Vote for Zim, or I'll destroy you."

You're nothing, Earth boy! Go home and shave your giant head of smell with your bad self!

Yes, and the "Vote for NNY or he'll murder you is in one of his comics, lol. Ironic I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.