• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inappropriate content

Should such images be allowed?

• Yes (no change)

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • No (should be removed)

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Only if users can block such images with built-in site functions.

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Anyone who dislikes Gay(Happy) behaviour is obviously homophobic and should be educated properly since their last education simply failed horribly.

I'll just self-quote.

Please no harassing on homophobia otherwise next time you'll tell me that if the sight of a spider irks me, I am arachnophobic. First know what phobia means precisely. Some of those who are against these pictures do not necessarily have a strong dislike, fear or aversion towards gay couples yet they are simply disturbed by them. This surely doesn't justify a "phobia".

It's not your right to force your opinion onto another, self-quote all you want. What about people who have "strong dislikes" to a straight couple who are kissing in public? I for one find that extremely annoying. I'm not gay either, just people should learn to be more open-minded and more accepting. Hatred is wrong.

Besides, being gay is apart of nature. It's funny how hypocritical our race can be.

Level 21
It's not your right to force your opinion onto another, self-quote all you want. What about people who have "strong dislikes" to a straight couple who are kissing in public? I for one find that extremely annoying. I'm not gay either, just people should learn to be more open-minded and more accepting. Hatred is wrong.

Seems like I am not the only one misunderstading :/
I was referring to people like me who just get disturbed by the picture but if they see a gay couple in the street, they'd carry on regardlessly and not say "Stop kissing" or "You disgust me" or other nonsense offenses. Right now I feel like you are the one who is forcing your opinions on me... I'm just giving my views.

Seems like I am not the only one misunderstading :/
I was referring to people like me who just get disturbed by the picture but if they see a gay couple in the street, they'd carry on regardlessly and not say "Stop kissing" or "You disgust me" or other nonsense offenses. Right now I feel like you are the one who is forcing your opinions on me... I'm just giving my views.

I'm disturbed by some pictures too, yet I don't make a commotion about it. It's okay for you to feel disturbed/disgusted/whatever but its a different story when you try to force your opinion onto others by attempting to start banning images from a community site when it doesn't violate any of the rules.

Sorry you feel that way, thanks for sharing your views. :thumbs_up:

Ash

Ash

Level 22
I've locked this thread as there's only so many circles we can run in. To wrap things up, the top-down view is that there will be no facility implimented to hide specific avatars you don't like. The general consensus among the crowd, the bottom-up response is that you have two options:
  • Install adblock, hide the avatar.
  • Realise that there are things in the world that will make you uncomfortable, and that these things are out of your locus of control. Instead of feeding your fears, either try to accept that or just carry on walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.