• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I'm not talking about the cool hacker kid's hacking illuminati some cool nerds might use in their speech, I'm talking about this video's economical illuminati:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJo8S8lhyc

It doesn't think outside the box, but brings (imo) good points. Besides, trying to think outside the box is just waste of time, your opinion is not important for your country's government.

What to you think about the video? Other than it's over dramatic?

Level 12
So, this video lasts two and a half hours. Thats longer than an actual movie and the video consists of clips cut together?
Will not watch that :p..

If you give a tl;dr you might get more opinions..

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

My tl dr is a first chapter concludes before 10 minute mark. I bet you fancy to watch the first chapter :p Well for super super too long didn't read - rich own an enormous amount of money of the country, more than we could have ever believed. But there's a lot more to than than it.

Level 14
Sure, the US government might be rotten as hell and bought by corporations, but using terms like "Illuminati" only makes you look ridiculous. You don't actually believe there are old men in robes rubbing their dicks together in ancient rituals, do you? Nah, that's Freemasons, not Illuminati.

Level 31
Sure, the US government might be rotten as hell and bought by corporations, but using terms like "Illuminati" only makes you look ridiculous. You don't actually believe there are old men in robes rubbing their dicks together in ancient rituals, do you? Nah, that's Freemasons, not Illuminati.

there are, people said the same
thint about rockefeller and whaddya know, years laayer he was andiscoverrd occultist and sacrificeda animals to egyptian lords. keep laughing, but one day we'll be laughing when you are in chains

Level 30
If the Illuminati is a said organization about total control and tons of people are exposing the secrets on the internet, I'm guessing there is more into that and the topics that are being spread are just to confuse the mass and hid their real purpose.

just saying before I get killed soon.

Level 29
Don't mislead the conversation. The title is stupid, but the reality is that most of the economical wealth of the world belongs to a tiny group of people, leaving billions in poverty, and doing slave work.
If you need to work endlessly just to [hardly] get by, and your life is dictated by debt rather than money, there is something wrong with humanity. Call it whatever you want, that's how humanity works right now.

So with that in mind, I'll repeat my question, what can you do?

Roland

R

Roland

Illuminati is like a Fictional things where Kids have to spread the word and Show off that they're cool.

isnt illuminati some fad started by 13 yr old kids which browse the web all day because their parents think that the computer is a babysitter?

Yes it is, It's just a Kid's dark world Imagination.. and It's not 13. But 11-12 years old.

Seriously? all Triangle-Ish things or whatever means it's Illuminati?
Rofl.

Level 35
Yes. Grass, bread, lamps, EVERYTHING IS UNDER THEIR CONTROL.

obama_and_the_illuminati_what_more_proof_do_you_need_540.jpg

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

GhostWolf "what can you do" ; I think no one of us can do nothing. Well at least we can discuss about it here, with no one saying us not to :)

Something like inflation depends on how much money there is on the market. Problem is the ridiculous amount of money owned by billionaires counts as well. So all of us suffer from billionaires' success. That's one of the many points of the illuminati.

So Ezekiel12 did you watch through the first chapter? :) how was it

e:
isnt illuminati some fad started by 13 yr old kids which browse the web all day because their parents think that the computer is a babysitter?
I said in the op i didn't talk about that

and what does fad mean

Level 14
Don't mislead the conversation. The title is stupid, but the reality is that most of the economical wealth of the world belongs to a tiny group of people, leaving billions in poverty, and doing slave work.
If you need to work endlessly just to [hardly] get by, and your life is dictated by debt rather than money, there is something wrong with humanity. Call it whatever you want, that's how humanity works right now.

So with that in mind, I'll repeat my question, what can you do?

Let's start a violent revolution.

Level 11
Guys, don't listen to GhostWolf, he's a spy for the illumuinati.

Everyone knows that jews = freemasons = illuminati = EVIL.

Don't tell him your plans of resistance because you're sealing your own death warrant!

they had a good place in hell, a painful place.

What the hell? I hope that you know him and this is a joke, or else I am reporting!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

or else i am reporting? lmao wat is this kindergarten
it's just that wc3 is 12+ game and the staff here expects here actually is people younger than 15 yrs.

and it's always nice if everyone manages to behave

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

All you derailing people PLEASE. I just want to discuss about the possibility of the ECONOMIC illuminati. I'd like to hear your thoughts whether you believe in it.

Level 34
Actually the amount of people in poverty is far less than it used to be. While the rich are getting richer, the poor are too. The middle class is shrinking (if I remember the statistics right), which is of some concern, but less and less people are starving.

This is due, in part, to the birth rate sitting at about 2.5 children per woman; with the exception of Africa where many areas are higher. Less children per family means less expenses and a higher standard of living.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

^Why do philosophists ponder on something that hasn't been solved for 2000 years?

Discussing about stuff is senseful CakeMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.