• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i just realised something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

Grimm

im removing the complains and no im not giving up! (edit your comments ladies and gentlemen) im now gonna give the link to grimm here. im not giving up on my projects and now im actually putting a link here.

all im asking is, please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16
You're good at complaining but im from poland so i have to say you are a complaining noob( Polish people complain about EVERYTHING all the time).

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

ok i realise if i still have this account this will haunt me. im deleting this account and make a new one.

ok i realise if i still have this account this will haunt me. im deleting this account and make a new one.

Oh no you don't.

Suck it up and live with your mistake, think before opening threads like these.

Besides the Hive, the Helper.net and wc3c.net have loads of great tutorials at pretty much everything you would want to learn/know about warcraft3 or gaining/honing skills.

Last edited:
Level 26
Maybe you are stuck at the moment but once you notice that this view does not let you advance, you have the potential to get stronger than your yesterday and extend your scope. Do what you think is right at the pace you see fit. Worry is an aspect of the kind-hearted and only those who fear can be courageous but balance is the key. If you have lingering regrets, purge them.

Status
Not open for further replies.