• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you think the world will end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*Correction* GDI capitalists will kill us. Because no matter how many times you destroy GDI those fools just keep coming back.

To protect the world from its end, join the Brotherhood of Nod! In Nod We Trust!
You mean king kandy cane will kill us??? He woyldnt even hurt me if i stood nakid in front of him and showed hum my butt..

But...What if the heroes are partying and getting drunk...

..there's always one more WoW player if the need arises.
Trust me.

Too bad it might not stop humanity. Humanity would still exist to go on and destroy other planets, and the life found on them.

It's called consumerist society that has nothing better to do.
It's a joyful sight to see whole planets hollowed of resources, get's to one's heart really quickly :p

Some say that the Governments host aliens beneath the Atlantic Ocean ready to take over humanity through means of hybridism and making the general public dumber with each generation,
I'm telling you, it's the END for all of us.
Hide your kids then yourself off world to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.