• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I focus on school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Lol i spend my entire day playing computer games and watching TV,how can i focus more on school,i tried but its soooo hard can someone tell me an easy to focus more on school? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I made discussion 'bout this too while ago,

Came to conclusion I'll be lazy forever when it comes to some things.

But listening in class and trying to understand the thing that is being taught to you there helps to decrease the time you'll need to focus at home.

Level 6
This works. Everytime my computer broke down, my studies went up by 200% in University.

Either uninstall the computer games or get some discipline. Your call.
Everytime my computer broke i get depressed and i just sleep around all day long lol

Level 15
Self-control, plain and simple. If you need to, just don't even turn the computer or TV on.

But here's the simple truth: without self-control and willpower, all of our suggestions are meaningless. In the end, you are the only individual that can control your actions.

Act, or be acted upon, that's how life works. Right now, you're not being an agent and acting for yourself. You're being acted upon.

Level 15
Good, old beating worked for me... you should try it, you spoiled brat.. Not trying to be offensive, just saying truth !

Level 6
Good, old beating worked for me... you should try it, you spoiled brat.. Not trying to be offensive, just saying truth !
Um im not spoiled if i were then i would already be very powerful in some of my games,because some of my internet games need real money to have certain things,so iam not spoiled,because my parents dont let me spend money in games :vw_death::ogre_frown:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

This is funny but true: The most difficult part of doing homework is getting your book open and pencils around :D

I just did homework, for the first time since elementary! I'm such a responsible high schooler :)

Level 21
Yeah I'm the same. I'm 2nd in my class without even studying because of my memory.

On-topic:not sure. I'm lazy as hell

Level 51
I have very good memory and I can understand most subjects pretty well(rather than just remembering them by hearth) so I dont even bother trying to study.

Yeah I'm the same. I'm 2nd in my class without even studying because of my memory.

On-topic:not sure. I'm lazy as hell

That only works for a limited time, I can assure you. I'm the same type, but lately vlasses got so difficult that without studying, it just wouldn't be possible (Speaking of French, Mathematics, Accountancy [I'm in a business school] and even biology or history).

I made the mistake to think that I wouldn't need to learn, but because of my ignorance I nearly failed last year.

Level 15
That only works for a limited time, I can assure you. I'm the same type, but lately vlasses got so difficult that without studying, it just wouldn't be possible (Speaking of French, Mathematics, Accountancy [I'm in a business school] and even biology or history).

I made the mistake to think that I wouldn't need to learn, but because of my ignorance I nearly failed last year.

They're probably not even going to a College/University yet, which is why they're able to get away with it. I was the same, until I got into University, where the material was actually interesting/challenging enough to merit additional studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.