• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

fede76_ef4485cf4b063dd9c5a2f830f1165b0f_mi.jpg

BITS
I have started a new Game Maker 8 project. It is on early stage now, but I know I can make it epic. :)
Klick on the green byte to get onto the site.

Bookmark the site (Ctrl + D) and check it on december. I guess it will be fully working and balanced on those days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
Nathmcraft

NATHM2.png
250px-Sarah_Kerrigan_(StarCraft).png

Hey guys, Nathmcraft is a blog I started to spread knowledge, news, media and jokes about the Starcraft universe.

If you're bored and in the need for a few laughs, make sure to give it a read.
You won't regret it, because most of the articles have a humorous tone and are intended as satire or straight-forward trolling !

Whilst others have a serious approach and are simply informative posts.

:fp:HERE !

Level 8
New Youtube Channel.

Hey there folks! Just started up my new Youtube Channel and The weekly jewel on the crown will be an AZ WARS commentary. Much like a 3 part funday monday except that it will follow 1 long game. My work can be found at "TheAzothan" on youtube. Anyone who would like to point me in the direction of good replays, or suggest other excellent custom maps for reviews/commentary plz feel free to contact me via youtube or at @Azothan on twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtlGPgVUxo0 <--- warcraft 3 campaign play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ta7B22gcM <-Baldurs gate play through.

Yours,
Azothan

Level 30
logo.png

Hey All :)

Cloudwolf here again! Just wanted to bring my latest project to the attention of the community:

http://www/engamer.net

The site aims to provide news feeds, forums and other useful tools for amateur gaming projects, much like those we see on Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 :)

We're new, and we're looking to take on a few projects to help expand the site. Here's a good examples of what we can offer projects:

http://engamer.net/projects/profile/fog

The idea behind the site is that users can track projects they are interested i and receive an update whenever the project posts new content.

If you're interested in applying for a project profile, register an account and submit your application on our forums:

http://engamer.net/forum/view_forum/10

Level 14
logo.png

Hey All :)

Cloudwolf here again! Just wanted to bring my latest project to the attention of the community:

http://www/engamer.net

The site aims to provide news feeds, forums and other useful tools for amateur gaming projects, much like those we see on Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 :)

We're new, and we're looking to take on a few projects to help expand the site. Here's a good examples of what we can offer projects:

http://engamer.net/projects/profile/fog

The idea behind the site is that users can track projects they are interested i and receive an update whenever the project posts new content.

If you're interested in applying for a project profile, register an account and submit your application on our forums:

http://engamer.net/forum/view_forum/10

your websites are always so beautiful.

Level 32
Hey there folks! Just started up my new Youtube Channel and The weekly jewel on the crown will be an AZ WARS commentary. Much like a 3 part funday monday except that it will follow 1 long game. My work can be found at "TheAzothan" on youtube. Anyone who would like to point me in the direction of good replays, or suggest other excellent custom maps for reviews/commentary plz feel free to contact me via youtube or at @Azothan on twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtlGPgVUxo0 <--- warcraft 3 campaign play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ta7B22gcM <-Baldurs gate play through.

Yours,
Azothan

Lol its not really a "your" website Azo...

Daffa the Mage Site
>>where I keep most of my stuffs which I don't upload to Hive [as most of them don't earn approval]. You can also join to upload your WC III modding (other game supports will follow) stuffs there.

Indonesian Modding Site
>>A WC III Modding for Indonesian Modders!

Daffa the Mage Personal Blog
A blog where I document some of my school studies and my stuffs.

Last edited:
Level 14
http://pokemondarklegion.freeclanforum.com/

I'm bringing back my old forum. I deleted all the old posts (the 1200 members are still there though)

If anyone wants to help me with boosting activity and getting it back up, that would be awesome. It's just a general gaming forum, with the main focuses being Pokemon, Minecraft, Wow / WC3, Bethesda Games, League of Legends and such. Although all games are supported.

I'm also looking for mods for those who are interested who can show they'll be active.

Level 35
Hello there! :)

For anyone who's impulsively, or accidentally, clicked the link in my signature and haven't spontaneously caught on fire,
or anyone else for that matter, I want to announce that I've created a Writer's Blog wholly dedicated to my current
Fan-Fiction: Black Roses and Poetry of Death.

So, if you've read my little jumble of words and letters and for some reason out of this world actually found it an enjoyable read,
you might want to check that page out. It's got better organized categories and a biography from my side, though likely most
importantly of all: I will update that blog whenever an update to the story comes around, I'm not certain I will do the same with
my thread here on the forum, and if I do, it'll likely come much later. So, suffice to say, if you want to follow the story,
- then my blog's the way to go :)

Happy reading!

Level 21
i am running a direct connect hub on andwet.no-ip.org that i am trying to get members to. you need to be at least 18 to join and you also need dc++ in order to connect but that is free to download. if you cant connect just pm me with the error message. i turn it off when i go to bed if there is no members present but if members is present i will just disconnect from the hub but leave it running.

Last edited:
Level 4
Newbannercopy.jpg

http://w11.zetaboards.com/WoW_Freedom/index/

Interested in the Warcraft universe? Enjoy RP? WoW Freedom is a small yet friendly community actively searching more RPers to join us in Azeroth. Create your own character and let's bring the world to life. The Cataclysm has started and we need all the hands we can get to bring down Deathwing!

WoW Freedom has been running for 5 years and is incredibly reliable with an excellent team of staff and helpful members.

Level 2
http://heart-of-azeroth.net/index.php

It is a forum that I created there two months, this is a forum that is communal.
We are speaking players wanting to share / help each other and having fun, we often run competitions and tournaments which entertained.

Our community is growing every day and I hope it continues!
I hope to see you again, this is a very ambitious I Warcraft III is my passion since I was little (I know probably barely literate) project.

We hope eventually to build a large French community in a very specific purpose: to have fun.

(Sorry for the bad English )

Level 1
Fun Map Tournament

We are organizing a fun map tournament.Maps are common maps like Banjoball, WoW arena, Island Troll Tribes etc.We will be happy if skilled players of Hiveworkshop join us. www.waxxigaming.com you can download the game client from here and when you install the client you can connect to our server by running w3l.exe in your Warcraft 3 folder.The client must be installed to your warcraft 3 directory.You can pm me in game, nick is wizimm.

Level 1
ercwuq.png

[Rainbow]Banner by: Roland[/rainbow]
- 100% Cloudflare secured against DOX'ing, DDoS'ing and from hackers
- "Friendly" staff, We don't seriously take jokes here :)
- Free steam giveaways :) EVERY WEEK
- Enhanced forum system by MyBB
- Flash secured chatroom powered by Xat.com
- Customizable profile system with WYSIWYG Editor
- No back-ups required :)

Register now and Join us!
Visit us: www.GamingHQ.net

Last edited:
Level 1
Hey, everyone !
I'm not very sure if I can post these, but I'll let the admins decide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHZEISgNR_Y - The Last Guardian with funny voice acting :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqOI1gWvQA - The Saga of Azeroth

Long ago, I started these series but I never continued them because I didn't get too much support. Now, I'm thinking about reigniting the flame :) So, if you could just watch them a bit and express your opinion if you want to see more, just let me know !

Level 23
Not exactly a website, but a friend and I have recently started doing a podcast called Close, But No Biscuit. We're discussing the James Bond films right now, but will be doing some computer games and other bants further down the line.

(Edit: written transcript is now available on my blog.)

EDIT: Part 2 is now available!

(Written transcript for part 2 is also, predictably, on my blog.)

EDIT: Part 3. You want this.

(Written transcript for part 3 is... guess where.)

Last edited:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
Just opened this workspace, Grandy Atelia. It's a little team focuses to create quality Warcraft 3 maps and other games (in the future). But the main purpose is for us to learn/experience in working as a team.
We are open to whoever with interest in game development to join the team.

By joining the team you will:
- Have full access to all of our projects assets.
- Have the right to initiate an update to former projects.
- Automatically credited as contributor in former projects.
- And more...

Many times people asked me how did I do this and that? It's really tough for me to explain things as it's not my speciality, and that if I have to do it multiple times. But this time, feels like I won't mind to share some of it with some fella team member. :grin:

If you are somewhat interested, please visit our page here. Thank you

Level 2
I don't have a clan or anything to promote, but I do want to ask anyone to come check out my blog page! I play SMITE currently on my YouTube channel, but I do plan to expand into other games soon. I am also working on written works such as novels and poetry. The blog can be found by clicking here. (Note: I may not be very funny or very appealing to listen to, but it is pretty fun to watch me get humiliated as Chaac!)

I created a game called Planetary War that was partially inspired by my time Warcraft modding. It's a turn based strategy game, but in many other ways similar to an RTS like Warcraft. It's always everybody's turn so you forget that it's turn based most of the time.
The most interesting part of the game is that if you make custom civilizations in the editor they are self-balancing, so the game is always balanced, and you can join a friend's game while playing as a custom civilization that your friend has never seen before. Choosing a custom civilization is done by choosing a file, not a hard coded option on a drop-down.

Join the game's discord which is available on my site!
Planetary War

If you join the discord, you can join the epic battle tomorrow!

Last edited:

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I opened a discord channel for the EmberCraft ARPG: Discord channel
You can support us and see some sneak peeks of the project (that doesn't get to be shared here) by joining the channel. : )

------------------------------------
But my main purpose here is to share my portfolio website: LINK

I've just started to write articles about my experience working as a professional game developer.
You can probably find some rare insight and knowledge there. For example is this path finding article I've just finished writing.
Not only in-depth looks and breakdown, but I will attach the whole highly documented script at the bottom part of each article.

In the future, I'm planning to write a lot of articles related to AI for multiple game genres (racing, moba, aos, etc.)
And ultimately, I will later write in-depth article explaining of how to create and develop online (networked) games!
To find such articles, you can visit the breakdown section in the website.

Yet again, I've just started. But I'm looking forward to share my knowledge with you guys, with every one. : )

And related to Wc3 modding, I'm planning to upload all files of my previous Warcraft 3 map projects (Glideon, Coconut Party, Garden's Tale, etc.) to my portfolio website as well.
You can probably learn and take some rare exclusive stuffs from those maps. But just not yet.

Thank you.

Level 1
Hi, Warcraft 3 fans. I'm Galaxy Wong "War(craft) 3 Versus Channel". I would like to share some of my video here. I'm very appreciate that, if visit it.

200 Ghoul Versus 4 Random Hero Series 1080p

Comment Request Versus Series 1080p

3 vs 3 Random Heroes Tournament 01 - 32 & 16 & 08

100 Grunt Versus 4 Random Hero Series 1080p

X Hero Siege 3.08 Blademaster Series 1080p

Playlists Galaxy Wong

Level 7
Hi to all
Im new here. From Malaysia. Below is the website I built it for my own business, Im a software developer. The project I have build and currently in beta phase is called Sharp Eye. Besides that, Im learning how to writing script for Warcraft as well, as a hobbies due to last time I wasn't able to produced one Warcraft map that I like.

Here's the Description

‘Sharp Eye PNR’
is our flagship’s security enhancement product. This product ensures safety and security for the public. Our latest technology helps to improve the security of the building and provides genuine
safety for the public.

‘Sharp Eye PNR’ is a Desktop system which will enhance security measures with added features. This helps reduce crimes and restore safety and protection among our community. ‘Sharp Eye PNR’ is abbreviation for Sharp Eye Plate Number Recognition Software that helps retrieve information by searching for the vehicle’s owner via the plate number recognition from the camera or CCTVs and alert the users when suspicious plate number is detected

‘Sharp Eye PNR’ will trigger an alarm system to warn securities and public to be on alert. ‘Sharp Eye PNR’ will detect and capture the images and save it into the storage server which located in designated residence’s management or shopping mall’s server room or security house’s server room and trigger alarm system to warn publics.

Website Link: Home - Sharp Eye

Last edited:
Level 3
Hi Everyone, I was the original creator of one of the more popular custom maps for Warcraft III back in the day called Civilization Wars. After the flop of Warcraft III: Reforged and the Terms of Service coming out and saying they owned all the intellectual rights to mods, I and some of the others who helped with Civ Wars decided we needed to launch a project to create a new Game Editor that wouldn't do this to people. The idea is you can design, test, release, play and monetize your game creations all on the same platform. As a launch title we're planning on bring back Civilization Wars as it's first title. If you agree with us, we'd like your support. Thanks everyone.

Kickstarter Preview: Please Register and click "Notify me on Launch" Launch is scheduled for 04/02/2020 Coming soon: Epic Epochs: RTS Game World Editor (Civilization Wars)

Website and Forum www.EpicEpochs.com

Video Proposal

Level 8
Hey! Once I planned make a campaign, which was ended in development hell through 2017-2023 and now in the spring, I used Heroes 4 map maker to recreate it from scratch.
I make youtube videos about it, please watch and write comments (even bad, i am not snowflake woke by all means)
- first episode
- second episode
- third episode