• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Social Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Post your version of the Hive's social structure/pyramid, and add details for each social class and how they get around Hive. Humor is appreciated :cgrin:

17aQQaR.gif

EDIT: Damn it. It happened again. After looking this over, it might more suitable for SE. If it's okay in OT, feel free to let it stay.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Nazi mods, nice mods, users.

Level 29
I had such an campaign idea once. Story would be something like this:
One-day in Lordaeron through a tragic course of events (may be during the fall), an Peasant realized how shitty Azeroth's cycle of life is and decided to abandon his life as an pawn in a war of somebody else that never earned him anything.
However being too soft for being a bandit, too weak to join the army, too goodhearted to become a thief and so on he decides to try his chance someplace else, only to realize his purpose as an peasant never goes beyond chopping wood and mining gold even in a foreign nation. Disgruntled he joins the first peasant rebellion available, which ofcourse doesnt end well. (those are the first 3 levels or so)
This time being truely disappointed (and having developed a few abilities), ousted as an criminal for participating in the rebellion decides to embark on a world-journey just so he can finally see whats beyond the horizont, to experience whats in life other than working all-day for some "noble".
So what actually starts as an simple immigration attempt to find a job someplace else turns into an world-encompassing adventure to see the world of warcraft.
During the road a group gathers around him over time, consisting of other disgruntled workers as he liberates a peon(highly intelligent one, an tinker guy and his first robot type can tank), an too-evil to remain in check, only self-serving acolyte(spellcaster of the group) joins him for his own psychotic reasons and befriends an murloc worker.(surprisingly the rogue guy) (the peasant himself is a wildcard and can become either of tanky,rogue or caster roles as the player chooses in first 3 lvls)
The journey's course would be like Hillsbrad->Arathi->Wetlands->Lochmodan->Dunmorogh->Ironforge-(through metro)>Stormwind->Elwynn->Westfall->Duskwood->Stranglethorn Vale-(pirates pack them and haul over to Kalimdor as their prisoners, however ship sinks near the coast)>find your way into Theramore->FIN

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Here I made the chart visually:
attachment.php

~Waiting for nazi mod to remove this post~

Attachments

• socialchart.png
    socialchart.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 226

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Terrainers should be higher. And forum posters. Coders don't get shit attention, my vJass tutorial has been under pending from May.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

^That seems about right. But as this is a social graph, why are visitors there? They can't be in social contact here, as they removed the guest posting feature.

Is there a deeper meaning behind "Re$pected Users"? Do you mean PayPal guys like TWIF?

Yeah, that includes big donors.

By visitors I mean people who visited (c. 2005), and people who register, post a comment, and never log in again.

Why on earth would terrainers be above artists and map makers, coders are important too!

Your pyramid seems to be inappropriate, sorry.

Truth to say, you are all grunts, admins - shamans and moderators - raiders. Ralle - Tauren Chieftain.?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Why on earth would terrainers be above artists and map makers, coders are important too!
Terrainers get lotta attention.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Damn, some1 plz rep me 10 times so I can hide these 5 -10 neg reps nazis gave me :'(

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Red lava squares with borders that appear everywhere you post.
Eh?

I honestly don't know what infraction is, is it a warning? And the 2nd once would be a ban?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Sounds like a feature nazi mods use a lot.

Damn nazis...

BRING ON THE INFRACTIONS B*TCHES!! I DARE YOU!!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

@Heinvers ; YOU NAILED IT!! + rep

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
My version...
This is meant to be comical. Upon reading you agree that nothing below is at all serious and will not hold Dr Super Good or any aliases of him responsible for any irritation, grief, anger or explosions caused as a result of the content contained within.

1. Dr Super Good.
  2. Wolverabid.
  3. The rest of the staff. The people who did not believe in me.
  4. Most people.
  5. People who struggle to get the solutions to their problems after I spend hours writing it for them.
  6. People who struggle to phrase their problems correctly.
  7. People who make maps with leaks.
  8. People who think StarCraft II sucks.
  9. People who hate the Fantastic 4, Iron Man or Spiderman (they are awesome heroes although some of the recent movies are not the best).
  10. People who write unintelligible nonsense and respond negatively when I give a constructive reply.
  11. Advertisement Robots. Especially Republican ones.
  12. Bridge Trolls. Troll Witch Doctors as well although I think Nazeebo dealt with that recently.
  13. People who like to play Li Li in Heroes of the Storm yet spend most of the game not healing anyone.
  14. People who think I spam to much because I have the most posts in the site.
  15. Pharaoh_ because he has more rep than me. Oh wait he does not anymore... Hmm will need to find something new for the bottom of my list... I know! People who do not play Warcraft 3 with 16* Anti-Aliasing enabled. Those people are so evil and nasty exposing their poor computer displays to all that edge aliasing. No one ever thinks of the computer displays anymore...
That correctly models the current structure of the site to a very accurate vague degree. Almost...

Status
Not open for further replies.