• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive 2 beard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey guys,

As you all know, Hive 2 is closing in. I am doing some final tweaks on the import system and then I will make a test import and have you all look at that for a few weeks to make sure everything looks OK. To speed things up, I have started to not shave. I will not shave until Hive 2 has replaced the current Hive. I believe it will only be a few weeks but to emphasize it, I have decided to stop shaving and see where it takes me.

Please sympathize with me a do the same :ogre_hurrhurr:

Roland

R

Roland

Yes! Don't shave man don't shaaave!! That's what I'm telling you to dooooo!

Last edited by a moderator:

Roland

R

Roland

Show us your Before and After appearance when the site is done..

Level 35
It is a bit different when you have a gf though. You might not have a choice. :3

Such people aren't worth anyone's time! Nobody likes a beard racist.
And you could write back to me saying that it's just a little thing in the
grand scheme of things, but I assure you, if she hates beards, then that's
just the tip of the iceberg mate.

You know I'm with you Ralle.

I quite recently shaved, but this is me now:

Attachments

• WIN_20160415_12_31_24_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20160415_12_31_24_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 190
Level 11
Good luck on finding out what lies beyond thy skin.

I'd look like a crooked shady car salesman within two weeks so I'm not going to partake in that particular quest. How about I donate 1€ for every [cm] of beard you grow until Hive2's final implementation?

pyf

pyf

Level 32
I am with you too Ralle. Since 2007, in fact. :grin:
Will not trim my beard again, until Hive 2 is ready.

Awesome! It is starting to get weird. I have never had my beard this long. Many hairs are about 1 cm now. Do I trim so they don't reach into my mouth or is that cheating?

Never ever trimmed the mustache part. Never had a problem to eat with it (though drinking beer might be kind of fun for others to see).

Hey guys,

As you all know, Hive 2 is closing in. I am doing some final tweaks on the import system and then I will make a test import and have you all look at that for a few weeks to make sure everything looks OK. To speed things up, I have started to not shave. I will not shave until Hive 2 has replaced the current Hive. I believe it will only be a few weeks but to emphasize it, I have decided to stop shaving and see where it takes me.

Please sympathize with me a do the same :ogre_hurrhurr:

This could be a problem for me. I haven't shaved in 4 months. The hairs curl so they don't look as long as they are, but stretched out the hairs are longer than my fingers. I don't know if I can go till Hive 2 without shaving. Pretty soon it will simply be too long.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Aw man, you are not dedicated enough. I have to suffer through questions and comments from everyone around me. I need your support!

You ain't getting it from me, I'd gladly switch with you.
Maybe if I worship Satan he'll give me a decent beard.

Or just wait a few years with releasing hive 2, I might have a beard by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.