• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me,make for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So i've been wondering since yesterday,i watched some wow machinima about the undead,as if till yestarday i was sure to make a cinematic about demons and such.
Now i came to thinking i woudn't please my addiance with an very old and non original type of cinematic.Althouth even undead aren't something new -.-".
So here's the dial,i cant deside what to make and i need some help so vote which one should i make.

1.Demon's way,Foul magic and such:infl_thumbs_up:

2.Undead's discusting enviroments,mix and creation of plague and cruel monsters.:ctwist:

Level 9
Hehe,thank you guys for replying(hah no one help's ya these days -.-") but a friend helped me deside.The cinematic will feature the cult of the damned and throuth showing their rise,making of the plague that we know what is today,making of abomonations and finaly featuring an army of the cult prepared to attack Andronal,and yes featuring the battle.

Level 9
  • What to choose?
  • Events
    • HiveMistress Desides to make Cult of the Damned
  • Conditions
    • ((HiveMistress has material)Equal to True) and Cinematic is in progress Equal to True)
  • Actions
    • Player - It will be awasome :grin:
    • Game - End of the comment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.