• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Have you ever encountered Zeta Reticulians?

Do you believe in the other-beings from other star systems?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
We've even had a probe on Titan.. Here's what the surface looks like:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bc/Huygens_surface_color.jpg

And these rumors of "grays" are just silly rumours invented by some idiot, undeserving of any attention until proven true.

While we're at it, I'll invent a new theory about "pinks". Now you can all start to wonder if the pink aliens will ever be proven/disproven.

This is the painting titled "The Madonna with Saint Giovannino" a painting from around the 15th century most likely painted by Domenico Ghirlandaio. The painting depicts Mary mother of Jesus looking down while in the background you can see a clear picture of what appears to be a UFO flying above while a man on a ledge blocks the sun with his hand and stares at the strange flying object in the sky:

madona2.jpg

Her 'Halo" looks very strange..

Notice: It was painted in The Renaissance period. Leonardo Da Vinci also during The Renaissance, in one of his early years found a cave when he was exploring the nature. This was before his scientific breakthrough, he wrote it in his diary. Tough he did not reveal on what was in the cave that got him so: "Illuminated". This was known as the period where Leonardo vanishes for a certain time-line in history without a trace, it happened just before he entered the cave. When he "returned" he began making huge scientific progress, those missing years are still a complete mystery.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Reneissance artists were quite perverts then ;P

Not in our galaxy. We won't ever (10^-999999999999 - % chance to) encounter other evolved living beings, even if there'd be some.

Level 22
That doesn't look like a spaceship to me, it looks like a crown of God or something. I've seen that kind of design/pattern on the figures' crown in the church we used to go to.

Level 25
Here's a good video debunking ancient aliens, including a section on the "depiction of aliens" in old works of art:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

Word of warning; towards the end of this video he starts using a lot of scripture (from the bible) to show some things to be false, which I don't think is very good practice. It doesn't negate the good work he does in most of this video, so it's definitely worth a watch.

Level 14
Time dilation is based on relative velocity. At the fundamental level temperature is just speed, but at -180C it's entirely insignificant.

I wasn't describing time dilation, I was describing time perception.

Example: High-speed cameras perceive time faster than we do. This lightning strike occurs practically instantaneously to our senses (what we'd call real time), but to something that perceives time at a much faster rate than we do (creatures more like the sun creatures) the lightning strike would look like what the video shows (or slower).

//\\oo//\\

Here are some of debunked paintings that had some interesting stuff when properly mirrored and flipped. The first one is by Leonardo Da Vinci - Mona Lisa.

hqdefault.jpg

votrmirror-300x293.png

I know that the quality is bad, but you can test this out and see for yourself. Download those paintings and properly mirror and flip them. I think there was a tutorial somewhere.

Level 14
Here are some of debunked paintings that had some interesting stuff when properly mirrored and flipped. The first one is by Leonardo Da Vinci - Mona Lisa.

hqdefault.jpg

votrmirror-300x293.png

I know that the quality is bad, but you can test this out and see for yourself. Download those paintings and properly mirror and flip them. I think there was a tutorial somewhere.

Doesn't get more far fetched than that.

Level 25
I wasn't describing time dilation, I was describing time perception.

Example: High-speed cameras perceive time faster than we do. This lightning strike occurs practically instantaneously to our senses (what we'd call real time), but to something that perceives time at a much faster rate than we do (creatures more like the sun creatures) the lightning strike would look like what the video shows (or slower).

//\\oo//\\

Ah yes, that makes more sense. Apologies for mis-reading.

Difference in perception of time is definitely a thing, but from what we know of species on Earth, it's based on the size of the creature. An ant or fly, for example, can react very quickly compared to a human or large animal. After a quick google, I found a study ( http://www.censusatschool.ca/data-results/2007-08/average-reaction-time/ ) that shows that human reaction time peaks at age 17-18, which would also explain why professional gamers retire in their twenties, as they can no longer keep up with the kids that can react faster than them.

Level 31
they are real and we have been visited. but i'm not stupid, i know half the plebs who read this will glance over it and chuckle. the other half might go through the effort to reply and say how im wrong

but, i'll be the one sitting on my porch and a beer while i laugh my ass off as the aliens come and take u and ur family away, while i've already took precuations to stop them.

Level 14
Do you have a Justin Bieber CD in a loud speaker set to max volume too? Lord knows it's the only thing that will stop them.

Everyone knows that the only way to stop the aliens is to show that you're someone they should not fuck with. Establish your dominance by marking your territory; urinate on trees near your yard and rub your body against the outer walls of your house. This will ensure that your scent is all over the place, and when they come, they will smell it and run in fear. Another way to intimidate possible extraterrestrial invaders is to run around your house naked while masturbating. It's also recommend to scream during this: this will show the aliens that you're unpredictable and not a good test subject.
To prepare for possible invasion, it's also important to consider the option that everything goes wrong. What if you're kidnapped by them? You can't always be on your guard, you must also sleep and relax. So to prepare for possible kidnapping, it's recommended to stretch your butthole, so that the probing they will eventually initiate won't hurt as much. It's estimated that the standard alien probe is around 2 inches in diameter, so it's a good idea to buy a buttplug of that size and use it daily.
Another good tip is to trust no-one. As we saw in the movie "They Live", aliens can disguise themselves as human authority figures, such as police officers or politicians. This means that if you're stopped by a police patrol and you can't think of an apparent reason for the stop, it might be an abduction attempt. You can try to intimidate the disguised alien by shouting things like "I know my rights, pig!" and "Get away from me or I'll eat your face!". If they aren't intimidated enough, and still approach you, use any nearby weapons against them. If they manage to detain you, try to urinate and shit in the patrol car, since it has been speculated that aliens might be severely allergic to human bodily fluids.

Level 12
There were an thing that NASA leaked in 1940 or 1960.
Some one told about whats inside there.
It were an documentary of it.
So do i belive that its life on others planets?
Or let me ask you.
Do you think that this planet out of a loooot others. And think its only life on this planet???

Anyways, i belive and i have heard about how their look.

"The aliens (or whatever you wanna call them.) Traveled to earth to see after something (i dont know why.) They entered our planet and they got an different atmosphere and crashed. They were found dead with their ships, and NASA tok their bodies to their place. And the aliens have been for surly been frozen. And since 1940 or 1960 they have tried to break their intelligence of their (so called UFO.) in so many years and haven't breaked it yet... But, those UFO's that is round and got an controll center in the middle is true."

How did they ended up on our planet?
Well, they wanna look around on planets to look after life just like we do...

So if someone here says it doesnt exist, they are probably to afraid.

Level 12
"that we or they can observe us."
We observe our self? =D

Like i said. NASA have tried to figure out their technology of their ship in over 50 years...
And they havent breaked it yet...!

They were looking just as us humans, the only difference was their heads.
Their heads were bigger than ours.

I belive that they excist on one of the planets we have observed to be our "Emergency move planet."
I think that their technology is so good, that they got an shield that blocks rocks falling from the atmosphere and into them, AND. They got the shield for making them invisible.

Level 25
I voted yes. I've been watching the ancient aliens series way too much and they make things so believable. Also, I am positive about life existing on another planet, just not sure if there are intelligent ones or life close enough that we or they can observe us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

I can't say whether the "ancient aliens" theory is true or not (it could be), but the evidence presented in that series is a load of rubbish.

Level 9
Ofcourse there are more living unknown creatures in the universe. Since universe size is pretty much infinite there is no telling how many earth like planets could exist. And its impossible to prove aliens dont exist since humans havent explored even 5% of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.