• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Welcome to

Hive's got talent

In this thread, anyone is allowed to show his/her talent to the Hive workshop community, and for the entire viewers! You can make everything you want (Sing, Comedy, show....) To impress yourself! And show the world what's you can do!

Before posting, tell us first what would you do for us (exemple : Comedy)

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Level 6
I can finish the hardest level of minesweeper in 10 minutes. does this count ? :p

Level 21
I've got some sort of talent for drawing. I've just drawn one today but I'm too indolent to take a photo by my phone, transfer it to my laptop and eventually attach it to my post.

I'm also good with parkour and I've got two videos of me doing two moves (a kong and a move I invented). I may post them here but, of course, I'm too lazy :p

Level 19
I've got some sort of talent for drawing. I've just drawn one today but I'm too indolent to take a photo by my phone, transfer it to my laptop and eventually attach it to my post.

I'm also good with parkour and I've got two videos of me doing two moves (a kong and a move I invented). I may post them here but, of course, I'm too lazy :p

Oh come on share your talents. :ogre_haosis:

Level 6
Here it is

VJBZyhc.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

My only talents is drawing, designing and last but disgustingly, Cremating deceased people.

I have a amazing new singer voice,but i don't make music.I have just the voice.
So I don't make music ,because i don't have any instrument like guitar,and i don't know how to play it.
So i just make that some words together sounds better.
I would prove it to u,but i cant because i have not a microphone.
So i promise,when i get the chance to make a video with my voice,i will share it in hive. :)
My another talent is that when i'm thinking about making games a while, i get a idea for a gameplay(game style).
P.S.I never learned to sing a song from a artist.So i just singing what i thinking.

Level 28
Level 50
I can do 5 handstand pushups, I can do one handed pushups, I can do all sorta pushups :D

Video, please. :D

I don't know if this counts, but I think my only talent is that I am a good person(well, I think). I am always there for people, to hear them out, to help them as much as I can. That would be, my talent is called "Shoulders for crying" >.> ^^.

Level 18
Video, please. :D

I don't know if this counts, but I think my only talent is that I am a good person(well, I think). I am always there for people, to hear them out, to help them as much as I can. That would be, my talent is called "Shoulders for crying" >.> ^^.

Maybe I'll just make some videos!
That is very nice, and very rare in person. I am one, too. :)

So i do every day push ups ,and when i see how strong i am currently.
It will be over 5 months or one year.
If you continue doing them as well as exercising in general, then I promise you that you WILL succeed ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.