• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game loss freakout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Can you relate?

Means if you lose, you go in this unexplained rage mode and probably mash your keyboard, maybe punch your monitor, throw your controller to the floor and insult people around you.

Doesn't happen to me anymore as I stopped playing irritating games (duh). But I have broken 3 PS2 controllers and 2 keyboards due to raging lol :D

Have you broken anything because of loss?

Do you think such action is justified?

Level 22
You mean like this?
giphy.gif

While I do rage, I haven't broken any of my stuff.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

So I'm the only who has broken anything? D:

Level 9
I would not be shy to share it. Its just that im not so insane. I did broke the cover of my older laptop so i would need to put my laptop near a wall so the screen would not fall over. And i have just randomly tore off my laptops buttons and then put them back again. Mostly im just swearing instead of breaking everything.

Level 5
You know, defeat? I can live with that. But disconnect and lag? Oh boy, I get into a homicidal rage. Wc3 is especially bad with this. Wait half an hour for the game to fill up, then start playing for an hour, and just when it starts to pay off, bam, disconnect.

Level 30
I only had this raging moment whenever I play these online Korean "casual" platform games like O2jam, Audition Dance Battle, and some more I couldn't recall. They have this normal type of levels yet the difficulty makes me want to touch diarrhea instead of sacrificing my beloved keyboard into a mashed fuck.

Level 9
Damn today i played Five Nights at Freddys night 4 and i was just looking at the cameras and saw that bastard Bonnie is nowhere to be found. From panic i closed the camera and that fuck jumpscared me so damn much i hit my table with my mouse. Luckily this mouse doesnt break so easily. It has fallen on the ground like 2 times and still isnt broken.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

My G700 has fallen ~4 times to a hard wooden floor, not even a scratch :)

Okay some scratches, but fully functional still, I recommend!

Edit: Why did you buy that game? It's freakin' scary :D

Level 21
Hahaha. I swung my speakers against the wall,bashed my mouse against the table and broke my keybord in half. I have a TERRIBLE temper,as many of you know

Level 11
Damn today i played Five Nights at Freddys night 4 and i was just looking at the cameras and saw that bastard Bonnie is nowhere to be found. From panic i closed the camera and that fuck jumpscared me so damn much i hit my table with my mouse. Luckily this mouse doesnt break so easily. It has fallen on the ground like 2 times and still isnt broken.

tumblr_nasi7ofZKn1tek46oo1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.