• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Firearm Fanatics - Discuss, Troubleshoot & Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Who loves shooting, modifying guns and collecting them? well this is the place for you Gun lovers :D

Well, I have a 1868 musket and I'm sick of it's old triggers (acting like a bolt action rifle) So I'm getting rid of the lock thingy and adding a sniper scope on it :D I'm also turning the brown wooden stock to black to make it tactical :D

Here's my pictures. [I DIDN'T SHOT MY DOG, I JUST TOLD HIM TO LIE DOWN]
mlHA3wN.png

Level 19
this could possible be the worst time to post up these thread... what with the 3 mass shoots in America with in the last month. but... to stay in topic.

my favourite gun Is a kar-mor-17. which is the advanced version of the m17. it's actually more or less exact like the M17 but it's shorter, has a scope and grenade launcher.

back off topic

do you think in a hostage situation, as the hostage, is it better to act or wait for help? one of the American politicians said that hostages should rush and dog pile the shooters, that way only a few people die instead of many.

there has been a few cases were people have rushed the shooter/shooters in which 3 people died but over all many more were saved.

recently with in the last year, a shooter managed to kill 16 people before killing himself. do you think this politician is right about rushing? considering his fellow Americans laughed at him for suggesting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.