• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeviantART you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Anyone here have a DeviantART account?

Well if you have, I need help, I always get this problems in Email Verifications, and here I want to know what did you do to verificate your email, this is the only last step I need to sign in deviantArt, so please help ^_^'

(Not sure if I posted this in the right forum though)

Level 15
Hey Mr. 1000 posts. I never had any email verification problem.
btw, sign in mean login, right? or its sign up/ register??

Level 22
Have you already tried using a different email address? What's the problem btw? verification e-mail not being sent?

Level 22
Yeah. The e-mail account will receive the e-mail that has a link to the account verification. Good luck hehe :D

Level 23
Stuff like this.

a_crystal_and_rainbow_dash_s_hand_transformation_by_crystals1986-d5yguuv.png

Level 15
And, not many people are like to commenting/ givng advice to your art. Most people will only say: "Cool" or "Awesome" or a kind of that. Thing that good from DA is the contest with 1000$ prize.

Level 23
Yes! This! deviantArt commenters are like some damn circlejerkbots, I swear to God.

You could post a jar of your own feces on deviantArt and you would still get the comments 'Cool!', 'Looks great!' and 'You're amazing!'.

They are the blandest damn excuses for human beings you can find.

I just go to deviantArt for the pony art stuff and the occasional Pokemon and random inspirations.
Really though a lot of the brony art is amazing. At least in my eyes. :p (Equestria daily is good with the art posted there to and their general random blogs).
(Not like the comic above xD.)

It is true that most of the comments there on the art are spam though.

Hope you have fun with your deviantation stuffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.