• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Convert mdx file to md2 file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Long version: (5 points)
Hi, I was wondering if somone could help me, I need to convert a mdx file to a md2 file. First of all, is this possible? Second of all, if the answer to 'First of all' is yes then is there a converter? Third of all, if the answer to 'Second of all' is a yes then where do I find the converter? Fourth of all if the answer to 'Third of all' is the location to a converter then is it free? Fifth of all, if the answers to 'First of all', 'Second of all' and 'Fourth of all of all' are all yesses and the answer to 'Third of all' is a location of a converter then please give me a link.

Short version: (1 point)
If there is a free converter that can convert mdx files to md2 files please give me a link.

Cave man form: (-5 points)
Give link of a mdx to md2 converter.

Status
Not open for further replies.