• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChangeLogs: DotA v6.81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
6.81 Patch notes

COMUNITY SUGGESTIONS

Taking a long break. Will continue with suggestions later!

GENERAL

New Game mode: Captain’s Mode Lite: All pick with 2 bans for both teams at the beginning of the picking phase. (I don’t know, CD is way cooler than this!)

Slark, Naga and Tidehunter gain 6% MS in the river. Kunkka loses 6% MS in the river. MS effects are swapped by the Coco’s Rum buff.

Added all remaining skills to Ability Draft.
HEROES

- Culling Blade now has global range but it stuns you for 2 seconds after casting.

- Metamorphosis CD reduced from 140 to 100

- Metamorphosis Bonus Damage reduced from 20/40/60/80 to 10/20/30/40

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Terrorblade gets permanent Metamorphosis.

- When Troll Warlord has max charges of Fervor, reduce all incoming damage by 5/10/15/20%

- Renamed to Windrunner

- If a unit that has bonus duel damage dies, the unit that kills it gets the bonus damage (it could be a creep or a tower). This would actually be HILARIOUS. late game if a LC with +400dmg dies to roshan. Hardest roshan of your life!

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Winner of the duel now gains 10/14/18 STR instead of damage.

- Frozen Field does 15/25/35dps to every unit in the spell AOE besides the normal explosion damage

- Added Aghanim’s Scepter: Allows Sniper to climb into a tree, changing Assassinate range to 3000/3800/4600. If the tree is destroyed, sniper gets stunned.

- Take Aim passively ignores enemy’s evasion by up to 5/10/15/20%

- Headshot chance decreased from 40% to 35%

- Shrapnel dps increased by 6 and Slow increased by 5% at all levels

- Divided we stand gives meepo 3/5/7 bonus armor. Clones share 40% of main meepo’s stats (100% with Agh’s scepter)

- Aghanim’s Scepters now stack (Treads, Blink, 4 agh’s new meta)

- Divided We Stand can now be skilled at Lv2

- Meepo gets full items on all clones (why would I pick arc warden then :3)

- Reincarnation cooldown decreased to 3 seconds (might be a little imba)

- Base Int increased by 3. (actually I don’t hate this, but ES is a bit strong right now)

- Aether shock damage reduced from 140/200/260/320 to 140/180/220/260

-Aghanim’s Scepter: Removed extra duration. Doomed units cannot gain HP by healing or any other means (kind of like AA ult, I suppose)

-Aghanim’s Scepter: While channeling Black Hole, Enigma is immune to Stuns. (hmmmm…)

-Infest now kills allied heroes when coming out of them (I think this one is not gonna fly.)

-When Clinkz eats a creep with Death Pact he gains that creep’s skills for the duration of Death Pact. (Maybe you should pick Doom?)

- Can now eat anything with death pact, this includes building (I would laugh so much if a clinkz ate the ancient, and then you have to kill the clinkz to win and destroy the ancient inside him)

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Searing Arrows add a 30%MS and 50% debuff on enemies it hits for 2 seconds. Death Pact HP gained from 5/6.5/8% to 6/7.5/9%

- Hook has global range (I’ll veto this)

- Aghanim’s Scepter changes in-game chat text to “cyka”

- Luna now has a toggleable jetpack that allows you to move over any terrain. (I think Starcraft might have something to say about this)

- Lucent Beam, changed from Target Unit to Target Area (I don’t think Luna needs this kind of buff)

- Replicate can now use abilities. (I think this might be tougher to balance than the arc warden)

- Broodmother has free pathing when enemies have vision of you

- Broodmother moves 50% slower when on unpathable terrain if enemies have vision over her.

-Reworked to be a fish man (???) He can only be in the river (????? how does he get there in the first place?) Can’t be told apart from other fishes in the river (wat??)

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Remove Bear Leash distance. Bear gets 250 mana. Bear Return skill replaced by Charge

Charge

=====

Mana cost 150

CD: 60s

Range: 600

Spirit Bear charges towards an enemy unit immediately rooting it upon contact.

- Spirit Bear gains an extra skill at Lv7

Hibernate

=======

Cooldown: 45s

Spirit Bear cannot move or attack for 7 seconds but regens 100hp/s for the duration of the spell. This effect is not channeled, but cannot be cancelled until the full duration is over.

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Spirit Form costs 0 mana and is a toggleable spell? Why would you want to toggle it off like, ever? This change makes no sense.

- If there are no valid targets for toss, Tiny can toss himself and take 90/180/275/360 self damage.

- Aghanim’s on Tiny changes his model into “The Hulk”

- Devour works on Lycanthrope’s Wolves (Doom gets the wolf’s abilities. Maybe pick Riki?)

- Vacuum cooldown reduced from 28 to 16. (Because it was totally balanced back then!)

- Suicide Squad Attack! now usable… let’s just assume I didn’t read this tweet.

- Aghanim’s Scepter removes cast time. Give charges that last one second each that recharge over time “a la remnants” (I don’t really understand what this means)

-Renamed to The One True Skeleton King

- Wolves have a 1% chance to inflict rabies status to opponents, instantly killing them after 1 minute. (Shall we rename them to Kujos while at it?)

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Can now tether to a second additional unit. Relocate gets a Return subability to immediately teleport back.

- Chakram reworked: Gain +2% MS per tree cut using chakram (buff lasts 5 seconds). I think this is the first change I kinda like, there should be more interaction between cutting trees and buffs for Timber.

- Model reworked.

- Model reworked (he does look like a fat slug)

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Laguna blade deals damage to every enemy unit in the line between her and her target.

- Exorcism spirits rescaled to 5/10/15

- Spirit movement speed “decreased a bit”

- Spirit attacks slow 3% of target’s MS for 3 seconds. This debuff stacks.

- Aghanim’s Scepter gives extra exorcism spirits equal to bloodstone charges owned.

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Marksmanship Bonus Agility increased from 40/60/80 to 80/120/160

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Removes movement speed limit on Nyx assassin.

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Vendetta can be used when stunned.

- Aghanim’s Scepter: You can’t be revealed out of Vendetta by true sight. Vendetta damage increased from 250/400/550 to 400/550/700

Refraction instances increased from 3/4/5/6 to 4/5/6/8

- Strength gain increased from 1.7 to 2.3

- Scream of Pain Radius increased to 550

- Aghanim’s Scepter: Rupture has global range

- Earth Spike damage increased from 60/130/200/260 to 90/160/230/290

- Strength Gain increased from 1.7 to 1.9

- Unstable concoction can now be targeted on the ground. It will only explode when time runs out and not on contact.

- Slark actually dances when under the effects of Shadow Dance

- Blur evasion chance on lv4 increased from 40% to 100% Kappa.

- XP and Gold gain can multicast.

ITEMS

- Movement speed of different types of boots are stackable (i.e: If you have brown boots AND treads, you get the combined movespeed, but if you have 2 brown boots, you don’t)

- Recipe cost decreased from 850 to 650

- Now grants 35% Magic Resistance

- Now grants 35% Magic Resistance

- Cripple now deals 25 pure damage.

- Bonus damage attacking from invisibility increased from 150 to 175

- Armor bonus increased from 4 to 5 armor

- Slow amount reduced from 50% to 30%

- Rod of Atos now affects every enemy in a 200 AOE

- Now Purges BKB (Might be too cheap of a counter, maybe it purges it after 5 or 6 attacks? :p ).

- Can be made out of Eaglehorn, Reaver or Mystic Staff. It gives +40 of that item’s stat and +10 to every other one. (if you could swap it like treads while you’re at it, the possibilities for the plays!!)

- Alternatively +40agi attribute changed to +40 of the owner’s primary stat.

-Reworked recipe: Now it’s Vanguard + Oblivion Staff + Recipe. Gives the atrributes of both those items combines + Cleave (So essentially you have a battlefury that deals no damage, :( )

New item:

Ingredients: 4x quarterstaff

+50dmg

+50attack speed

Reduces attack point to .1 seconds (I struggle to think who would I build this on)

Use the charge to consume 1 enemy hero for 1900 gold and 2.5x experience… ok, here’s the thing, if the item’s worth less than 1900 gold you should totally have a support farm one and buy new ones every time, having a hero removal every fight, if it costs more, then the gold part is not really relevant, I don’t know about this one!

Ingredients: Brown Boots + Blink Dagger.

Does the same as both items combined. Can be dissassembled.

Cost increased from 2150 to 2500.

Can be upgraded up to lv6.

Lv6 dagon deals 1200 burst damage and if it kills an enemy hero, he can’t buy back.

Ingredients: Dagon 5, Necro 3, 100g recipe.

Necronomicon Units have unlimited lifespan. Ranged Necronomicon Unit has Dagon 5 subability.

Ingredients: Oblivion Staff + 1200g recipe

Upgrades a lot of non-ultimate skills (I actually like this idea!)

OTHER (System, Heroes Spells, Heroes Based)

- Ancient creeps no longer aggro lane creeps

- Game starts at nighttime and goes into daytime at 0:00.

Ancient Apparition

- Chilling touch AS reduction increased from 15% to 18%

Beastmaster

- Base HP regen increased from 0.25 to 1.25

Bloodseeker

- Cast point reduced from 0.6 to 0.3

Bristleback:

- Base armor reduced by 1

- Agility gain increased from 1.8 to 2.3

Broodmother:

- Enabled in Captain’s Mode

Centaur Warrunner:

- Return base damage reduced from 16/18/20/22 to 14/16/18/20

- Return bonus damage rescaled from 26%/34%/42%/50% to 20%/30%/40%/50%

Chaos Knight:

- Chaos Bolt Mana cost rescaled from 140 to 110/120/130/140

Dark Seer:

- Vacuum cooldown increased from 28 to 30

- Reworked Surge

Old

====

Charges a target friendly unit with power, giving it a brief burst of maximum movement speed.

Duration: 3/4.5/6/7.5

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9

Mana Cost: 20/30/40/50

New

====

Charges a target friendly unit with power, increasing its movement speed by a fixed amount. A hero affected by Surge can go beyond 522 movement speed. Effects that reduce a hero movement speed have no effect as long as the surge bonus is active.

Duration: 2/3/4/5

MS Increase: 100/150/200/250

Cooldown: 12/11/10/9

Mana Cost: 20/40/60/80

Dazzle:

- Starting armor reduced by 1

Doom:

- Doom now disables Assault Cuirass Aura

Drow Ranger:

- Marksmanship buff has a 1s fade time from the moment a unit enters its deactivation radius

Earth Spirit:

- Decreased Charge Restore Time on Stone Remnant by 5 seconds

- Enabled in Captain’s Mode

Ember Spirit:

- Sleight of Fist no longer hits units in fog of war

Faceless Void:

- Base attack time improved from 1.7 to 1.6

Gyrocopter:

- Aghanim’s Scepter now gives vision on an 800 AOE around the target area for the duration of the spell and reduces cooldown to 25

Huskar:

- Base armor increased by 2

- Burning Spear self damage changed from HP removal to Magic damage

Jakiro:

- Dual breath now reduces affected units turn rate by 20%/30%/40%/50% for 5 seconds

Juggernaut:

- Str gain increased from 1.9 to 2.3

Leshrac:

- Cast point on Lightning Storm reduced from 0.7 to 0.5

Lich:

- Dark Ritual now only converts 80% of the creep’s experience

Luna:

- Lunar Blessing rescaled from 14/22/30/38 to 11/20/29/38

Lycan:

- Howl duration reduced from 12 to 9

Magnus:

- Removed target number limitation on Skewer

Medusa:

- Increased projectile speed on Mystic snake from 633 when travelling to enemies and 833 when returning to Medusa to a constant 850

Naga Siren:

- Mirror Image duration decreased from 30 to 25

Necrophos:

- Death Pulse radius increased from 475 to 550

Ogre Magi:

- Fireblast's stun duration increased from 1.5 to 2

Omniknight:

- Base movement speed increased from 305 to 315

Phantom Assassin:

- Strength gain increased from 1.85 to 2.35

Phoenix:

- Fire Spirits attack speed reduction rescaled 80/100/120/140 to 60/80/100/120

- Supernova radius reduced from 1000 to 900

Puck:

- Aghanim’s Scepter Dream Coil now deals Universal Damage

- Aghanims’ Scepter Dream Coil’s Coil Break stun now goes through Magic Immunity

Queen of Pain:

- Shadow Strike cast range increased from 400 to 500

Riki:

- Riki is no longer revealed out of Permanent Invisibility when he is under Smoke Screen

Silencer:

- Curse of the Silent debuff now reduces all magical damage dealt by 20/30/40/50% (if you cast a spell that doesn’t do damage immediately, the damage of the spell will still be reduced when it’s dealt).

Skywrath Mage:

- Mystic Flare now deals Universal damage

Spirit Breaker:

- Greater Bash increased MS now also affects allies in a 900 radius..

Sven:

- Removed cast point on God’s Strength

- While under the effect of God’s Strength, Greater Cleave radius increased to 500

Templar Assassin:

- Removed cast animation from Trap subability

Treant Protector:

- Nature’s Guise fade time reduced from 2 to 1.5

- Nature’s Guise now grants 800 flying vision

Troll Warlord:

- Base damage increased by 3

Tusk:

- Strength gain increased from 2.3 to 3.3

Undying:

- Tombstone now requires 3/4/5/6 hits to kill (only attacks from heroes can damage the tombstone)

- Every time the Tombstone is attacked by a hero it spawns an additional wave of zombies

- Zombies now have a timed life of 5 seconds.

- When Tombstone dies, already spawned zombies aren’t immediately destroyed.

Visage:

- Reduced Familiar max charges of bonus damage from 7 to 6

*That means max damage for each familiar goes from 66/108/164 to 58/94/142

Witch Doctor:

- Paralyzing Cask's initial projectile speed increased from 800 to 1200

Zeus:

- Lightning bolt can now be self cast without taking damage (spell still goes on cooldown and costs mana)

- Lightning bolt now grants flying vision over the target for 3 seconds.

NOTICE

Good Hero's
1. Drow Ranger With Spells 4 (Markmanship)
+ Aghanim’s Scepter: Marksmanship Bonus Agility increased from 40/60/80 to 80/120/160
+ Marksmanship buff has a 1s fade time from the moment a unit enters its deactivation radius

2. Legion Commander
+ If a unit that has bonus duel damage dies, the unit that kills it gets the bonus damage (it could be a creep or a tower). This would actually be HILARIOUS. late game if a LC with +400dmg dies to roshan. Hardest roshan of your life!
+Aghanim’s Scepter: Winner of the duel now gains 10/14/18 STR instead of damage.

Last edited:
Level 30
844.gif

WE ARE NOT DOUGH-TAH

Level 15
Well, she is new so maybe she didn't know it.

............... I didn't read this thread.

Just read it, is this real? if its real then I will LOL

EDIT: I just saw her map and she must be already know the code.

EDIT 2: I just realized that it's not her map, its his friend's map. So maybe she didn't know BB Code

Level 6
Damn this heroes are OP when this happened some people will rage quit because of the OP changes lol(thats why i moved on to dota 2 wait you have a dota 2 account? or steam maybe forget it)

Status
Not open for further replies.