• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Game you've ever played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Warcraft III is NOT counted! Because everybody here knows the Warcraft III is the one of the best games ever! Hmmmmmm my best game was all FFs cause i played them all!!! Plus the RPG Maker series was great & Digimon World 2 Was also one of the greatest games ive ever played! i guess.

Level 6
tales of phantasia PWNZ!!! as for ff... ff5 is my fav coz of the jobs system. RA2 is nice but i didnt like yuri's revenge. my fav game is probably master of orion 2, the complexest game i ever played. (beware: m.o.o.3 SUX!) another very good game is demon's crest.

Level 13
It's really hard to decide which games is the best I've ever played. Ok, now I'm ignoring Blizzard games and say that the best game i've ever played is ->
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn
+ Addons Breath of Winter & Shadow of the Phoenix

Imo one of the best fantasy stories EVER. Waiting desperatly for Spellforce 2. Wondering if anyone knows it though it was developed in germany.

Level 2
Goldeneye-n64
Breath of fire 2-snes
super mario 3-snes
legend of zelda: ocarina of time-n64

no doubt, best ever. :)

Level 7
Doodi said:
Warcraft III is NOT counted!

Then I'll vote for Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne.

Actually it's not the best game I've ever played, the normal melee games aren't THAT cool, but it's editor is the reason it's so great.

Level 7
Blade.dk2 said:
Doodi said:
Warcraft III is NOT counted!

Then I'll vote for Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne.

Actually it's not the best game I've ever played, the normal melee games aren't THAT cool, but it's editor is the reason it's so great.

Blade, read carefully:
1- There is no Voting
2- WC3 is WC3 The Frozen Throne its the same!!!

Level 1
Hmmm...

The best game I've played is probably Lineage II. A great MMORPG, yet pretty time consuming. Wait what am I saying.... Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. A fantastic game, I can replay it so much and it'll never get old. All metrpid games.... well the current ones, the GBA ones and GC.

Level 7
Rui said:
When you say Wc3 you could be saying Warcraft III Reign of Chaos. Usually people say TFT (for frozen throne) and Wc3 (for reign of chaos).

P.S. Back on topic. Hmmmm the best game I ever played was DoBRP and CoTMRP.

-Rui

What the heck is DoBRP & CoTMRP?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.