• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Atomic bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
well I'm pretty sure the United States still has them. No sense in throwing away good nukes. I was wondering what they look like. Do they all look like Fat man Nukes or Little boy nukes? I personally like the fatman as it's round, shiny, and very sexy.

Also, if they are like Fatman nukes, how would they drop them? I'm pretty sure the jets carrying the bomb would be shot down before they can get close.

Level 12
I don't think they still have gravity atomic bombs anymore =\ I mean with the thermonuclear missiles (Hydrogen bombs) and ICBMs, they really don't need it anymore and they probably cannibalised some of the materials for other purposes.

Level 24
Nuclear missiles are definitely outdated. There are new, equally-efficient ways of blowing the shit out of something, and the new ways don't have all that nasty fallout/collateral.

Level 5
Look where you posted it.
yes, it's very ironic.

well they might have salvaged some of the nukes, but I'm sure they still keep those old ones, just for memories.

I just found a flaw in Fallout 3, why is there a Fatman Atomic bomb in Megaton if the game is supposed to be in the future and the army should have SAMs. Especially since they were supposed to have launched them simultaneously which makes no sense. But that's for another thread.

Level 34
I just found a flaw in Fallout 3, why is there a Fatman Atomic bomb in Megaton if the game is supposed to be in the future and the army should have SAMs. Especially since they were supposed to have launched them simultaneously which makes no sense. But that's for another thread.

Huray for retro-futuristism?
Wiki says:
Fallout 3 takes place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war that devastated the game's world in an alternate post-World War II timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.