• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About 2014 Halloween celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
So people, few related questions: (for those who are enjoying/celebrating it)
- where are you going for Halloween celebration which is in Friday and how will you celebrate whole day?
-Will you watch horror movies, read/telling spooky stories, will you "trick or treat", will you make pumpkin JackOLantern, will you go to friend's or club's halloween party?
-Which mask/costume did you chose to wear?
-Are there lot of such celebrations or any kind of halloween activity in your place (since not everywhere is Halloween celebrated equally)

Level 5
We're very casual about it here. I don't think I will celebrate. I might go out for a drink, or if not, I'll stay indoors and watch movies and shows.

Level 23
I want to celebrate. Too bad we don't do so here in the philippines. We celebrate All souls day though which I think is celebrated a day after Halloween. But we just go to the cementery and be with our loved ones who passed away. Man, I'd love to go trick or treating. It feels as if a huge chunk of my childhood is missing. :xxd:

Speaking of that > Planking Wolf

h9D9C675A

Level 22
nobody cares about "trick or treat" thingy in Indonesia. People know about it but no. No celebration at all. It's a normal day here. People would just say something like "Happy Halloween" on Internet. I was busy with my tests so, I didn't even say something like that. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.