• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

10 years in the Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I just noticed today on my user panel: i registered on THW in nov 2005! November is about to end, so i think i'm just in time to thank EVERYONE in this site for their continous support and interest to this wonderful game and other Blizzard titles! For the help, feedbacks, and nice stuff i had from this site in these 10 years!
Unfortunately in the recent months my new job is taking a lot of time from me so i'm slowed down on my Wc1 remake update(almost finished btw).
Thank you again and have a nice day!

LordPerenoldeII

Level 24
Congratulations, you've been around since the 1 year anniversary of WoW. When you first registered on this website I was 9 years old and had just discovered WarCraft III and me and my former class-mates played that game like maniacs. ^^

Level 12
Oh my I'm old. But so are you LordPerenoldeII, harhar :thumbs_up:

When you registered on the Hive and we started playing wc3, spoiled brats typing on their Iphones today were not even born...

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

im less than 1 year old on the hive !

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
2005 eh? That was the year I graduaded from highschool. Good times. I played the fuck out of WC3 and WoW back then until my college started. Bad times. ;D

Congratulations, you've been around since the 1 year anniversary of WoW. When you first registered on this website I was 9 years old and had just discovered WarCraft III and me and my former class-mates played that game like maniacs. ^^
Still probably old enough for WoW and being a general disappointment to your parents. ;)

Level 6
oh damn.. well I've been playing wc3 for a long time, but only registered on the hive this year.

Congrats btw.

Level 28
I never knew the exictence of warcraft 3 till 2012, as well as the WE.
The first time I discovred THW was in 2014, and I sow a lot of ressource (Specially maps)
Huh...that's odd!? I thought they were made by blizzard!? Lol, but then I realize the exictence of WE and start making some maps!
Anyway, this is my first map i've created (I don't remember too much about it since it's old!)

EDIT : Wait... this is wrong! Why I can not upload an attachment map to this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.