• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Craft of Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i am working on a new map called of course Craft of Survival i need help from some people on making it because i am not to great on making save/load triggers i need help!! :shock: i am great at terrain and making towns units e.t.c.. i need help on making a loading screen i have a normal Screen shot and i can import it but my photoshop install disc has been loast!!! and i had it installed on my brothers Computer and he moved to a different state :shock: so thats where i am screwed i need someone who is great with triggers and has time on there hands to help make the map also they need to have skill with photoshop or any other image shop they use... i live in Florida so we may be online at different times.. if you might be interested in halping or be a beta tester email me at [email protected] or if you have AIM you can IM me at gothspoon999 or whisper me on battle.net my Screen name is BlackDragon56 im usually online on friday - sunday some times on weekdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.