• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nightly Warcraft stream! Players welcome + map testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys I'm a streamer who's just getting off the ground who plays Warcraft 3 on an almost nightly basis. I play pretty much all genres of custom maps and enjoy playing with viewers! If anyone is interested hit me up. I'm also currently working on a map and I might be streaming my progress on it. Again thanks for even just reading this :p.

www.twitch.tv/KiraDuskEdge

P.S. 12-1 ET is when I usually start. Sorry for forgetting to add that. Kappa.

Last edited:
Level 32
Each time a game finishes, the GN (game name) will be posted on the stream so people can join the next game :D. We're playing on battle.net.

If you have a map ready to test, feel free to post it here and there's a good chance it'll be streamed.

CURRENT GN: Sheep Tag Hive Stream!

Last edited:
Level 4
Have you joined our new clan?
Some people will test their map here, including myself :)
It could help us if you stream those test :)

Level 6
I assume that if we want people to stream map testing it should be about day time or evening not night ._.
P.S. So the map creators could see what's wrong and what's great
P.S.S does some1 know what Wtii and Azothan think about this maybe they can stream aswell?
P.S.S.S And maybe let's agree on one timezone (CET, UTC or others) so that we could be better in touch and know when we can go in battlle.net to play with the hive :3

Status
Not open for further replies.