• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fantasy Life 1.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm looking for people to play Fantasy Life 1.31 with. Fantasy Life is one of my favorite roleplaying maps for The Frozen Throne and I just recently found my copies of WC3 RoC and TFT, so I'm looking to play again.

I'm generally available from 6pm to 12am Mountain Time (-7 GMT), sometimes I'm on earlier and sometimes I'm on later.

Level 1
Would you mind roleplaying together?

Here

P.S. What's Fantasy Life about? Where can I download it?
EDIT: I see, but I'm not too interested, but I may still give it a try

Fantasy Life runs for about 2 hours normally, sometimes longer. It has RPG elements, but it IS meant for RP. Your character has a social class chosen at the start of the game, you can get a job and buy a house and even decorations for your home. You can choose to be a hero or not. The King/Queen can even set taxes if they so wish.

Level 1
Sounds interesting, but I preferred the 'classic' RP ways, where you get a Spawner and you just pick your units and stuff builders (decorations, campaign stuffs, etc.), then pick a place to settle

Yeah. The decent thing about Fantasy Life is that it's for RP when the group doesn't have time to spend to set everything up. I do play DoBRP maps, my favorite of which is DoBRP8 Barrens, but that's only when I have a lot of time to do so.

RedLord

R

RedLord

Fantasy Life...Player here :/ but....are u using Garena? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.