• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i wanted to be that but i think its filled. if not i WILL TAKE IT FIRST! i just like making stuff up but dont worry i'll actually do stuff that makes sence like terenus flees to kalimore. New Lordaeron.

Last edited:
Level 10
what is a community contribution point?

Whenever you contribute something (good) to the community forums, you will acquire a community contribution point. As of now, you need at least one contribution point to be considered to join the team. (so basically you need to show at least one example of what you can do before they consider you). The more contribution points you get, the more privileges you get (i.e. better spots in credits, more recognition, and other stuff). Community contribution points are still gained after you join the team.

In short, this point system allows us to see how much each person contributed to the project and reward them accordingly.

Hope this helped.

Level 20
@ Taylor, I made it 'grittier', though I must be honest, I just clicked a button and moved a couple of sliders in photoshop elements.

As I said before, I love the lotd logo, the idea of a logo submission/poll/vote is actually really good, perhaps we could look into that twif?

We will not even consider taking anyone on board, who does not have at least one contribution point, get one here.

We may very rarely make exceptions to this rule, but we'll be the judge of when and where, bragging won't get you a place on the team (not that anyone has done... yet).

Wip
9757-albums3261-picture28779.png

9757-albums3261-picture28778.png

9757-albums3261-picture28777.png

C&C plz
T.

Level 15
Ok guys update on the system i have the layout but I did not want a wall of If then else statements so im doing it a bit of a weird way since i can't put actions into variables. But its all to help me once the amount of coding becomes alot so it doesnt hurt my eyes :) So should be finished today.

@Taylor: wow that looks awesome :) love the hardwork.

@anyone: so when is the terrain gonna start showing up? jw

Level 13
It's funny how I didn't see the largest piece of text on the screen.

EDIT: Fussiler, could you elaborate on that? Got me by surprise there.

EDIT2: also @ that thread, I write full-time, so aside from the odd "practice" novella, I'd basically produce something all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.