Recently published Legion TD 2. Its in Beta. Steeper learning curve than Legion TD for wc3 and Squadron td, also way more to do and MUCH more stratigic.
-5 ways to summon, 4 of which are new. Each summon can be summoned in different way but gas cost is different depending on how its summoned.
- Ambush summons: Spawn from behind players making back attacks
- Tug of war summons: A seperate lane at bottom where summons fight each other to make there way to the end. Once reaching end, summons
warp to enemy king. These summons do not prolong the round and are instantly summoned (can be made during build time)
- Guardian summons: Summons last 1 round, protects king.
- Call down summons: Calldown a summon anytime, anywhere! The summon is player controled and awards the player with minerals upon kills. use this to steal kills, help teamates, or kill the enemy.
- Regular summons: Just like how you remember it.
- After picking your primary race, you can pick a Familiar. Familiars are leashed to builder and work as a incepter/carrier concept. Familiars are your 2ndary race and can build units as well. Familiars can DIE and respawn after x amount time. Killing familiars can ruin players build orders.
- Flying units are once again flying units! the way it showed be. Example, a tempest can now pass over your other towers because hes a flyer.
- Upgrade enemy creep damage, enemy creep attack speed, summon damage, summon attack speed! This works similar to how king upgrade works. (team controlled upgrades)
Strategy Attack Planner (name of a unit):
- This controls when your towers decide to get up and start pathing towards spawn. The attack planner (a blimp) Has a radius of 10, that is shown when selected, that if any creep/summon from YOUR spawn steps in it, your towers start pathing towards creep spawn.
- Blimp can be positioned far behind so enemy never steps foot in it, making it possible to stall lanes like in Legion TD for wc3. Big strat bonus for guys who like to dual lane.
- Blimp has an "Attack!" command that regardless of distance from an enemy, it can trigger all your towers to start pathing. Great if you went middle and your team mate ether left or cant kill his spawn, and you want out of the middle area before creeps gank you.
- Obelisk in your base that lets you upgrade each unit of your choice's stats to further customize your build.
Again, Game is in beta, needs a lot of polishing, content like abilities and tooltips are missing, and might be some bugs.
The game is 100% playable from start to end. It offers a much more strategic game play over Legion TD.
If you like the game, Join Channel LTD2 and visit forums www.legiontd2.forumotion.ca
Game name: Legion TD 2