• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great Tiki Warrior

Great Tiki Warrior, the best warrior in the troll kingdom. Give credits when used, thanks.

Keywords:
Troll, Forest Troll, Berserker, Tiki Warrior, Tiki Taka, Tiki Tiki
Contents

Great Tiki Warrior (Model)

Reviews
10:16, 29th Oct 2015 Misha: neat and useful, though it could use portrait animations.

M

10:16, 29th Oct 2015
Misha: neat and useful, though it could use portrait animations.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
*Activating Kyrbio signal.
I have arrived

Lol, you guys are too much.

~~~

Well I gotta say, I'm always glad to see another Troll model. Unfortunately I am chock-full of units (buildings are what I (and let's be honest, the rest of the world) really need). Also this guy is green, not superior-master-race-blue.

But still.

Creative dude you got there. I like how he's covered in armor, and I like the weapon; crazy creative (perhaps not practical, but hey). I'm a little... off-put by the sheer number & arrangement of all those tiki masks, though; I know he's a "Great Tiki Warrior", but his armor is a tad monotonous. And that weird head-setup (flat on top, flat over mouth) looks really... weird.

Finally, you should totally throw some fire particles on that torch on his back; would really add to the ambiance. Maybe even change the color of the fire on his Spell anims. Oooh...

Good luck!

Level 6
what is this blue on the troll back !??! This is like a rocket launcher :p :ogre_haosis: