• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Rocket Rider 2

Reactions: deepstrasz
Bleh... For some reason the edit submission isn't working.
I removed the Stand - 2 anim because it looked bad, but added in a new walk animation. Fixed the unselectable bug, and also improved the portrait.
Give credit, no custom textures, blah blah.
--donut3.5--

Keywords:
goblin rocket rider #2
Contents

Goblin Rocket Rider 2 (Model)

Goblin Rocket Rider 2 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved} Works ingame Finally you fixed that thing with the 'unselectablity' bug. The death animation is pretty decent.

M

General Frank:
{Approved}
Works ingame
Finally you fixed that thing with the 'unselectablity' bug. The death animation is pretty decent.

Level 5
i...i....LOVE IT!!!!!
could b like a flying unit or a timed life unit spawned out of something!
like a different goblin workshop.
9/10!
(arms a bit weird and bit chunky)

Level 12
Perhaps you should add an attack animation? Although we could use it as a model for Voodoo Spirits spell. That might be useful. =D

Rating: 8/10

Level 3
TERRORISTS!!! This is what the hive needs, more goblin terrorists to explode the Alliance!
Nice model I must say. The icon doesnt look too good, but meh. I luvvez de goblin terrorist