• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Lancer Cavalry

A remake of one of my models I did back in early 2009. Now has proper decay animations and I think a generally better look.
Custom parts modelled in Milkshape and edited with Magos' ME.

Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. DO NOT distribute this model or any edits made to it to ANY SITES.
You can edit the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits. Have fun with the model.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
Keywords:
Bllodelf, cavalry, rider, horse, blood, red, sword, lancer, hoof, blade, hero
Contents

Bloodelf Lancer Cavalry (Model)

Bloodelf Lancer Cavalry (Model)

Reviews
13:30, 14th Jun 2014 Misha: a really groovy-ly executed blood-elven cavalry model

M

13:30, 14th Jun 2014
Misha: a really groovy-ly executed blood-elven cavalry model

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

5/5 without even checking.Looks good and might be useful.

Level 51
He's kinda a bit too muscular for a bloodelf, and the head is a tad too small. Improving the wrap on the second part of the hair to better match the first part would also be good.

The tc-coloured blanket/shields on the front legs also are somewhat clumsy. Maybe duplicate the wrap for more detail or add some more polygons to the mesh?

Level 11
This model is awsome, been looking for an elite-looking blood elf cavalry for a while:D. Still, I agree that his muscles being so...hmmm, visible (I guess?) does not give a very blood elfish vibe....mabye you could make them less bulky or cover them with some armor?:)

Your Bloodelves are great. I wonder how the old version looked like. Too bad there is no proper Bloodelf buildings set (only the unfinished one from SinisterX).

There actually have been two predecessors to this model:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...crusader-48332/?prev=d=icon&r=200&u=Frankster from 2007's summer model rampage and http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...e-rider-134100/?prev=d=icon&r=200&u=Frankster from 2009's winter modelling rage.

Oh, and for the buildings... I think I might have something.

Level 5
This is exactly what I needed and it's one of the best models on the site. I'm editing aspects of the blood elf campaign and this is perfect for a more powerful 5 food replacement for the knight with the immolation ability as an upgrade.