• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Asteroid (Variation 3)

A simple asteroid model, floating around in space, minding its own business. Includes death animation.

I call this one "the peanut".

Keywords:
space, asteroid, sci-fi, resource, universe, galaxy, rock
Contents

Asteroid (Variation 3) (Model)

Reviews
15:57, 5th Mar 2014 MiniMage: Minimal Filesize, decent quality. Useful.

M

15:57, 5th Mar 2014
MiniMage: Minimal Filesize, decent quality. Useful.

When you said "Includes death animation", somehow... I was expecting something a bit cooler, like perhaps it breaking into chunks before disappearing, not just simply disappearing instantly with no effects whatsoever.

It's really cool, but... 3/5.

What do you mean by "no effects whatsoever"? It does have a lot of rock and dust particles bursting outwards. I used to have model fragments breaking apart, but it didn't look as well as you'd think i felt the particles were sufficient.

What do you mean by "no effects whatsoever"? It does have a lot of rock and dust particles bursting outwards. I used to have model fragments breaking apart, but it didn't look as well as you'd think i felt the particles were sufficient.

I hadn't imported it into the game. The editor I used to preview it wasn't showing any particles during the death animation; it was simply disappearing. My bad.

It's alright, then, I suppose. Still getting a 3/5, though; it's simply gone up from a 2.5 to more of a 3.4.