• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blade Arm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
The Blades Set : Arms (left only for now)

Since in my campaign (who knows if I will ever release it) I want to have a much better gear system, I made these for the villager 255 animations model.

Please enjoy and give credits.

You have permission to edit for personal use in your maps.

Only one arm for now because I need to figure out a way to flip it. If someone can flip it for me or tell me something I can use, it would be awesome! once I figure that out I might flip the shoulders as well so that you can use one type or the other if your prefer one.

Keywords:
villager, blade, blades, armor, arm.
Contents

Blade Arm (Model)

Reviews
00:24, 25th Oct 2014 MiniMage: There's some serious scaling issues going on here. The best example of this is an image you yourself provided; http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s433/imforfun/BladeSetFrontS_zpsee7434ce.png work on this.

M

00:24, 25th Oct 2014
MiniMage: There's some serious scaling issues going on here.
The best example of this is an image you yourself provided; http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s433/imforfun/BladeSetFrontS_zpsee7434ce.png work on this.

Level 14
Add On

This set is not done and the legs and hands remain.
The waist model is done but I cannot make sure its sized/positioned right until I can see it in game and I cannot figure out what the pelvis attachment point is called.

Here is a picture of the waist:
BladesWaist_zpsb014f157.png

And here are some picture of the set all together in game (so far):
BladeSetBackS_zps13f33d99.png

BladeSetLeftS_zpse8e523a7.png

BladeSetFrontS_zpsee7434ce.png

BladeSetRightS_zps3cf61583.png

Thank you for all comments! I look forward to them all :ogre_haosis:

Level 14
Thank you! I wanted to try making a full set for the 255 animations villager and while I can not say for certain I will go with it, I can at least share it : )

after I think this is at an ok point, I might also try making a model that can use villager attachments but is easier to make attachments for.

The wow models were made around attachments instead of the other way around so, its a good idea ^_^. but to me if I can't pull it off without it being able to properly use most of the attachments already here, its not worth it.

idk, its all worth a try, and it will be my first attempt at a full unit.