• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Templar Plague-Doctor

Another of my Templar models; this time it's a mad Plague Doctor/Healer, out to spread the Plague. As I'd worked on this model I realized he has a very "Jack the Ripper"ish vibe to him, so I ran with it.

Feel free to use and edit this model, so long as you credit me.

Keywords:
Ripper, Surgeon, Doctor, Plague, Templar, Evil, Robe, Mage
Contents

Templar Plague-Doctor (Model)

Reviews
14:15, 4th Nov 2014 MiniMage: The model is nice and the animation set almost makes me want to create a jack the ripper model using it as a basis. Well done.

M

14:15, 4th Nov 2014
MiniMage: The model is nice and the animation set almost makes me want to create a jack the ripper model using it as a basis. Well done.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Great model, anims aswell. Good work ;)

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

It would be cool to see some templar archers now :p

It kinda looks like a LoL Swain skin from first glance. :D

Attack 1 and Spell Throw could use more swing. I think Spell Slam and Attack Slam should be switched. The staff moves a little too fast for the Walk anim. Walk Fast looks awesome though.

Good job with this model, just like your other templars. This is the best of the three.

Level 9
Another well made model my only problem with it is the head it looks it lacks quality in comparison to your other models 3.5/5 on this one

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Right, I meant ranged units in general. Crossbowmen would be awesome too.

Level 11
Yes they are very good. Excellent for a 14th century plague themed map ;D
Well this kind of clothes used to be worn by plague doctors during the 17th and 18th centuries, not the Middle Ages ;)

Anyway, this is a great model, love it!

Level 4
Excellent model. I feel like I must mention though Plague Doctors are not from the Middle Ages but from the Early Modern world. To be exact the first records of Plague Doctors are in the 1600s and
the Templars were dissolved in the 1300s.