• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelven missile

my first model i wanted a red_colored missle and here it is
update:changed the shape because was too identical to illidan missile
update: used ingame textures,changed the name ,changed the shape and used another ribbon

Keywords:
blood,red,blood elf,missile
Contents

Bloodelven missile (Model)

Reviews
16:07, 6th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Do you really need custom textures for that? I'm pretty sure that you could get a model look exactly like that using ingame textures. Thus, please do. Also, blood, is that a hint to blood elf orb, or is it blood as in...

M

16:07, 6th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Do you really need custom textures for that? I'm pretty sure that you could get a model look exactly like that using ingame textures.
Thus, please do. Also, blood, is that a hint to blood elf orb, or is it blood as in, well, red blood? If so, isn't it a little lacking in terms of blood?

Misha: it feels pretty good to me now, performs well, and it's useful. Approved

Level 9
This is most likely too poor to get approved.

You should learn to use War3 Model Editor, with this particle emitters are very easy to do, just look up a few effects to help you understand how they work.

Quick tutorial :
- to open a model : Windows/MPQ Browser, then open any mpq and start searching for your model.
- to see and edit particle emitters : Windows/Node manager, particle emitters are represented by white arrows in blue boxes.

ok i tried to give it a more unique look and i think its better,is it better?
i used a new ribbon and used a customized star instead of glow
and its not a recolor of illidan missile any more

This looks much better than the one in the main screenshot. <3

It resembles Phoenix Fire but adds an orb.