• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ShadowToothHero

"It is said that when the wolrd will be in the chaos thrown, the once mighty trolls will be call to assembly once again. The Old king of all trolls - Rastakhan have awakened and he call new heroes. Drakkari, Amani'shi, Sandfury, Darkspear.... And it is said that in the latest was seen in Ashenvale Dark Troll!" Dark trolls to be believed to be extint were hiding in the shadows of Ashenvale. But in when the cataclysm striked, they have returned and their clan is lead by the Kaz'Jin of the Shadowtooth....Dark Trolls have returned! And no one know which side they will chose...

Updated- filesize decreased, and again filesize decreased - what do you think now ?
- Added portrait

Keywords:
Dark, Troll, Shadowtooth, Horde, Alliance, Cataclysm, Epire, Hero, Skullsplitter, Skull, Hunter, Skullhunter, Voodoo, Blood
Contents

ShadowToothHero (Model)

ShadowToothHero (Model)

Reviews
12:52, 20th Apr 2010 BlinkBoy: Hmm, it looks good, just a lil detail, the weapon's glow is not aligned to it. It would be nice if you fix it. Approved.

M

12:52, 20th Apr 2010
BlinkBoy: Hmm, it looks good, just a lil detail, the weapon's glow is not aligned to it. It would be nice if you fix it. Approved.

Level 23
Uber awesome, I love dark trolls!

Though, just to help you, here's some info about dark trolls:
They live underground and come out only to hunt. They still have cannibalism and though they are the tallest of all trolls, they are also the most savage, wild and dumb of all trolls.

Level 23
Makes sence... in a nonsence WoW kind of way, Though I always wanted dark trolls who live underground in the forests, are very tall and possess ancient knowledge *drool*, maybe even some Old God secrets to be intelligent.

Level 38
Its sound good, doesnt it ? :) ancient trolls...well if the night elves evolved from te trolls (i think it would be dark trolls) so i think they could be inteligent, they are hiding. Damn who knows what knowledge, secrets or ancient powers they have underground ? :) well we know dwarfs have underground tunnels under azeroth... but what is underground in Kalimdor ?

Level 38
Actualy i was thinking about it. Some sort of draenei... But i dint think ingame is enough textures good for draenei. Maybe i can create something easy with warlock.blp texture, but i think i will beed some good skinner to make draenei skin. After all in the game is man'ari eredar and lost ones. But do you have any ideas of making some model of draenei ? i like draenei.

Level 38
Ok broken. Maybe. Lets see if i cna do it. But anyway with the trolls. I thought they might be one of the oldest races. Jujst next to the zandalar trolls. They are dark as the night elves are. So Night elves evolved from the dark trolls because of well of eternity, but what i dark trolls own some titant undergroudn complex with some ancient knowledge archive, for what are seeking dwarfs? Some of the dark trolls what like on the ground or just a little underground might be savage beasts, but the one who resides deep underground might be powerful masters of vodoo and ancient powers. Knowledge brings fear, but also some sort of power. But thats just my idea...

I just hought the nigh elves have evolved from them . I did not think there were JUST trolls.
The elves having evolved from the trolls make no sense.
It's like saying that humans evolved from monkeys. There are humans and there are monkeys. We didn't come out of them, not did they come out of us. We both are evolved and adapted to our own environments, and we have specialized ourselves out of a previous ancestor.

It's more likely that there was a common ancestor between the trolls and the elves - not a troll, not an elf, but a weird creature that gave birth to both the trolls and the elves.