• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Vanguard Tank

Heavily armoured vehicle of the Bloodelf Expedition and Engineering Forces.
Fires an arcane rotary cannon.

Modelled in Milkshape, rigged in vertex modifier and finalized with Magos' Model Editor and Notepadd++.

Uses in-game textures only and has custom animations.

The lore
After intense research and reverse engineering of contraptions from outland, the most formidable of Bloodelven craftsmen and scientist created a powerful and fast combat vessel. Using the same mesh-composite plating and armouring techniques from the Arcane Annihilator and basic body protection the survivability of this vehicle is pretty high. The power is delivered by a high-powered arcane reactor in the back, which also powers the powerful, multi-barrelled Arcane Pulse cannon.
Credits
Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. DO NOT distribute this model or any edits made to it to any other site.
You can edit the model to your liking as you please, as long as you give me credits. Have fun with the model.
And if you have questions about the model, feel free to contact me.
Keywords:
tank, Track, Frankster, Frank, barrel, gun, Bloodelf, bloodelven, red, orange, arcane, cannon, reactor,
Contents

Bloodelf Vanguard Tank (Model)

Reviews
17:00, 6th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Another well made tank.

M

17:00, 6th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Another well made tank.

Level 9
I suggest changing the cannon from gatling-type to the original type. But good work. 5/5