• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero_Archon

Green version of my FelArchon model.

Enjoy.

Update: Fixed attachment points and internal name.

Keywords:
orc, hero, felstalker, archon, female,
Contents

Hero_Archon (Model)

Hero_Archon (Model)

Reviews
13:14, 6th Aug 2015 Misha: not bad, they both perform well ingame. but the hand attachments should feel better if they were on the rider's hands and following them. same thing with the weapon attachment.. it would look nicer if it were to follow the...

M

13:14, 6th Aug 2015
Misha: not bad, they both perform well ingame. but the hand attachments should feel better if they were on the rider's hands and following them. same thing with the weapon attachment.. it would look nicer if it were to follow the tip of the sword, or so.
also.. but just an idea, they both could use some sort of unique motion and sfx to them, probably on the spell anim? as it kinda makes their shoulder move in some odd ways

also this one, i believe, needs an internal name fixed

Nicely done :)

Level 2
My English is so bad.
But :
+Like , she wanna make chaos and i will help her for making that in Hero defense map o( o _ O )o :D