• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Therizinosaurus

Made by Olof Moleman
Anims by Herioc Milkman

Give credit if you use this in your map

Please do not distribute or modify this resource without permission.

Keywords:
dinosaur therizinosaurus
Contents

Therizinosaurus (Model)

Level 8
the only problem i have with the dinos olofmoleman wich i think you will agree is the animations. i know you cant animate wich i cant either but i wish someone would help you out and make new animations for these dinos because the raptor animation for these is just stupid, if someone would help you do new animations then purhaps we can finaly get to see a t-rex but until then i think it will remain unhidden because if i know you moleman you dont want to upload it until its totaly perfect.

Level 4
the devilish dino! "666" :twisted:

i cant figure it out how u can such amazing thing only with the VM, sry i cant really understand (or perhaps i know and dont want to believe)

Level 8
if you can animate rdz then my question is, were have you been we need someone like you who can lend his talents to the models that despratly needs animations such as molemans dinos, some of mine needed animations but i'm past them now and looking to try and make some other stuff but at least i can be happy that someone is on the case of animation, much respect.