• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HammerTime

Mossy hammer that has no name
An attachment based on yet another one of my school notebook sketches that i drew when i was bored (and had no sanity). Felwood dooads texture used, but i still don't know how to call it. I might update it with a name later, since i can't think of anything right now :S
194769-albums6719-picture83801.png

xNndW79.png

Fpbn0Pk.png

You are allowed to resize and rotate it to suit your needs, but do not edit without my permission.
Enjoy. Feel free to comment/rate and give credits if used.

Keywords:
Hammer, Warhammer, Club, Mace, Smasher, Weapon, Mossy, Ashenvale, Felwood, Nutcracker, Stuffsmasher, Destroyer of Things
Contents

HammerTime (Model)

Reviews
12:50, 20th May 2014 MiniMage: A cool hammer. As if a metal rod was hammered into a stone block to form a hammer. It may not be the flashiest hammers, but it is a cool one. Filesize is low, the quality is nice. Approved.

M

12:50, 20th May 2014
MiniMage: A cool hammer. As if a metal rod was hammered into a stone block to form a hammer. It may not be the flashiest hammers, but it is a cool one. Filesize is low, the quality is nice. Approved.

that handle is totally lacking, comparing to the rest of the epic hammer o_O
It actually looks okay to me, but i guess i could add some kind of ornate handle or something. Will see what i can do. I already noticed some small things that need change, and will fix those in the next update :)
642 polys? Could we have a reduced version as portrait?
I guess, but it will take a while to make one...
The charm of those sketch-made weapons is their quality, but i guess it wouldn't hurt to make a lower quality one for those who fear lag or filesize...

Level 2
I really like the feel of this hammer, especially the runes running up the middle of it. In personal taste I feel the head is a bit too big for a one-hander but that's just me.
Moar weapons is never a bad thing! 4/5