• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero SteamTower

My submission for the 26th Modelling Contest ;)

[hidden="Full Preview (gif)]
LFHusMk.gif
[/hidden]

Still wonder if i should remove those flags behind him or not, since it makes him look more interesting (imo :xxd:)

Keywords:
Steampunk, icewolf055, modelling contest #26
Contents

Hero SteamTower (Model)

Reviews
15:45, 6th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Now that the model contest is finally over, I can moderate this. Approved. Awesome model.

M

15:45, 6th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Now that the model contest is finally over, I can moderate this. Approved. Awesome model.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
As aforementioned, I kinda wish contestants would avoid putting up their model to the resource section before at least the end of the deadline. :<

That being said, this is a pretty good model, with good animations & excellent use of in-game textures. Not sure how well it'd fit in-game... But it's pretty good overall. I love the face, the cool flail arm, and his Megaman/Samus-style gun-arm is schweet; do more with that! Beam weapons, super-charge-up-death-lazer, etc. :p

I still think an alternative to those flags is a good idea. Heck, even removing them; he's plenty interesting without them.

Level 20

As aforementioned, I kinda wish contestants would avoid putting up their model to the resource section before at least the end of the deadline. :<

That being said, this is a pretty good model, with good animations & excellent use of in-game textures. Not sure how well it'd fit in-game... But it's pretty good overall. I love the face, the cool flail arm, and his Megaman/Samus-style gun-arm is schweet; do more with that! Beam weapons, super-charge-up-death-lazer, etc. :p

I still think an alternative to those flags is a good idea. Heck, even removing them; he's plenty interesting without them.

Uhm.. yeah, maybe if there's a next time, i wont upload my submission here before the deadline hehe. :xxd: