• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FountainDefiled

The fountain model in Warcraft 3 to me looks really bad so I replaced it for myself.

Here they are for you guys to use too!

Please credit if used, ty.

Keywords:
Fountain, Defiled, Undead.
Contents

FountainDefiled (Model)

FountainDefiled (Model)

Reviews
14:16, 10th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Neat.
Level 14
Update

Ok, I added a retexture to the portrait upload for this fountain, and here is a picture.

FountainSunkenRuins_zps14c7675d.png

I tried to see if I could find some tan skulls to fit in or somehow make it tan without making a custom texture, but no luck. If you have any suggestions or ideas than plz share ^_^

Edit: Thank you Heinvers!

Edit 2: @Kellym0, the water texture I actually grabbed from the night elf campaign menu textures were I grabbed the ruins texture but I did not stop to think that the ruins tileset might have different water (which of course it does) XD. ty for that and I changed it!

also for the future, anyone can edit any of my models for personal use unless it specifically says otherwise in the models info. : )

Last edited:
first things first: woa

WOOOOAAAA AHA AHA oh thats nice so so nice.

and yes geoset animations can color specific vertex groups. its kind of like recoloring units in the unit data editor, only for special parts of models, and not just the entire thing, just find that skulls geoset, find the geoset animation using that geoset in magos, if there isn't one make one for it, then tick the ''use color'' check box, and then open the color window and pick the color you desire, the skull texture is white, so using geoset animations to color it is easy,
if you'd like I can do it for you =D

Look forward to seeing that thing up close

edit: oh you did it already aha this one should be uploaded on its own truly. =)

edit 2: why, I wonder, did you use the lordaeron water texture? why not the uber teal blue sunken ruins water? (permission to make that change?)