• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ramkahen Sentinel

Another Ramkahen model, reimagend for warcraft 3.

Keywords:
Ramkahen, Panther, Egypt, WoW, Nightelf, Guardian, Sentinel,
Contents

Ramkahen Sentinel (Model)

Ramkahen Sentinel (Model)

Reviews
11:28, 3rd Apr 2015 MiniMage: Weird, but well made. So approved.
Level 21
for your info, this creature is the same one that undead use for healing and mana regen, just not being undead and a statue

Why don't I have enjoy the bliss of now knowing... no that is very outdated lore, Tol'vir have completely news backstory now. Like everything else made of rock and metal they are creations of titans. They serve mostly old gods in exchange not to be in disgusting flesh form. Ramakhen Tol'vir are organic and good though.

Why don't I have enjoy the bliss of now knowing... no that is very outdated lore, Tol'vir have completely news backstory now. Like everything else made of rock and metal they are creations of titans. They serve mostly old gods in exchange not to be in disgusting flesh form. Ramakhen Tol'vir are organic and good though.

I'm with that :xxd: i'm just not sure how the heck TFT undead got those statues into their service