• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Time_Indicator

This is the model i made for my friend's map long time ago, since it was pretty useful in his map so i guess it would be useful for some people.

Its animation is very simple, once it finishes it's animation (stand) that means 1 second has passed.

You can use it for channeling spell too, just apply it to a dummy unit and change the animation's speed, it will work just fine ;) (or make it rotate 2 times = 2 secs :xxd:)

Note: The no-border version is also enclosed.

f6ThnRf.gif

EfxX9ZU.gif

Keywords:
Indicator, icewolf055
Contents

Time_Indicator (Model)

Time_Indicator (Model)

Reviews
00:17, 7th Aug 2014 MiniMage: I think this could be useful. It needs more work, but I'll approve it now, but I'll set it to lacking in the meantime. Work on it and the rating will improve.

M

00:17, 7th Aug 2014
MiniMage: I think this could be useful. It needs more work, but I'll approve it now, but I'll set it to lacking in the meantime. Work on it and the rating will improve.