• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legendary Warrior

Legendary Warrior,

Created by JoySoy.
I hope you enjoy.

Latest updates:
- Fixed: beginning of the invisible left arm.
- Moviment Spell more faster.

XtAI7I1.jpg

uhHWlvc.jpg

6xYoj4d.jpg

Keywords:
Legendary, Warrior, Portrait, Blademaster, Human, Hero, Blade, no, Model, JoySoy, Paladin, Mountain, King
Contents

Legendary Warrior (Model)

Legendary Warrior (Model)

Reviews
18:53, 28th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: He looks retarded while talking, fix it. Otherwise, no major offenders. Kwaliti: Not so retarded anymore. Approved.

M

18:53, 28th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: He looks retarded while talking, fix it. Otherwise, no major offenders.

Kwaliti: Not so retarded anymore. Approved.

Level 11
Pros
+It could prove usefull like an undead blademaster.
+Nice sword
+it works in model editor

Cons
-middle looks a bit off (for me anyway)
-Attack 1 looks weird because of the big shoulder-pads

Total
3/5 and Rep because this is you first model

By the way mabey you should rename it to undead blademaster or something like that.

Damn i can't give you rep

Gojira2000

G

Gojira2000

Needs to be more angry looking in my opinion (that goes for the icon you made for it as well), but anyway great model very useful and I might use it for my map

Level 4
I really like it, except the pant textures look a little... stretched, then again I'm not much of a skinner. Shoulders look really nice, although if they were recolored to match the armor more, that would be nice. Unless you made them like that intentionally. 4/5.

Level 26
I'd scale down the shoulder pads, the huge size of them is giving the illusion that the proportions are off, which leads people to feel like the head, for example, is too big, when it actually is a pretty fitting size. Also, something about the texture of the shoulder pads just feels like they don't fit, why not go with textures from the footman in the loading screen thingy. That shield could probably be used, although then you'd need to add teamcolor to it again.

I could demonstrate it if you wish, last time I did it without asking and he was horribly insulted because of it. Something about fixing others models didn't agree with him.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Looks great, but the Arthas head is way too overused; I'd like it even more if it had a different head.

4/5

Level 26
I assume he's talking about the pants? Although that wont really be seen ingame.
So it's a resaonable amount of blur. I'd dub this finished.

Although, a personal opinion, I'd make the sword longer, to make it appear more like a Bastard Sword.
That would fit better with the whole huge clunky armor thing you got going on.

Last edited:
Level 20
Reminds me of marquis Elmdor in FFT, he has to be this guy x)

Anyway, very smart use of ingame materials, I like the well-detailed armor. Blademaster anims are OK, yet I always think about an orc blademaster, thus it looks somewhat weird on a human, but heck, good job right there.

Level 20
I think the sword somehow doesnt fit him, he looks a little too heavy when the sword is a little bit.. slight? I think he would look better with a heavier sword-blade, or if you want a slight sword then i suggest you giving him a shield (maybe?), just my opinions tho, good looking model ;)

Level 21
I think the sword somehow doesnt fit him, he looks a little too heavy when the sword is a little bit.. slight? I think he would look better with a heavier sword-blade, or if you want a slight sword then i suggest you giving him a shield (maybe?), just my opinions tho, good looking model ;)
The sword can cut elves, that's all that counts! :)