• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord Nemesis

A slow, powerful Black Knight hero.

Feel free to use/edit this model as much as you please, so long as you credit me for my work.

Keywords:
Black, Knight, Evil, Warrior, Footman, Sword, Medieval, Tryndamere
Contents

Lord Nemesis (Model)

Reviews
18:21, 23rd Sep 2014 MiniMage: Neat model is neat.
Level 4
I love it. The animations are great, the concept is awesome, and the execution was superb! No problems as far as I can see, and I really like how you go above and beyond with custom animations.

My map has needed a dark knight that wasn't so obviously a death knight, which this is perfect for. The kilt is awesome. I'm a huge Warhammer fan and I've always thought it gave a unique silhouette on the battlefield.

Level 9
That model is awesome I want to Make a entirely new sword only if i could make a good texture D: I also want to redo the animations this model could be the base for a model I've been trying to find For my own projects 4/5 btw It's good but it's slow animations makes it feel more like a Work in progress kind of model I understand it might be like the other templar putting in a lot of effort.

Level 21
He kinda reminds me of a horror villain in which he drags his weapon on the ground and uses it to kill his victims.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Looks very interesting. Good work :)

Level 34
I'm curious; in what way? xD It's not really attached to his genitals.

It still looks wrong from ingame camera and behind. Also his shoulders look like he is giggling. And those arm movements. Come on, he is totaly doing something above WC3's ESRB rating.
I'd also suggest to rework "P0" particle emitter as well as mohawk's texture.

You should take your preview screenshot from a better angle. It makes the flat edge of the skirt look worse than it is.

I love the placement of the teamcolor. The skirt's texture doesn't really match the rest of the model, but I understand you chose it for the placement of its teamcolor. Still, I think it would be worth looking for another texture to use.

As your models tend to, it comes with some nice animations to make this model its own.

4/5.

Level 8
This is cool and useful. I think it can be used with your templar models. It's awesome now, however if the attack animations had more impact or power to them this would be perfect.