• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Geno By Zerox

Alright so this is Geno from Super Mario RPG for those who don't know him. I decided he would be a fun character to make because I enjoyed him in the game and being an isometric SNES game there wasn't ever an official 3D model done of him. So I decided to go and make one myself. I spent approximately 15+ hours making him what he is now. Hopefully someone finds him useful.

And now for credits:

The Mesh was made entirely from scratch by myself using Milkshape 3D as well as the UVwrap to the textures.

Textures were scratch made by Androu1 and Dhragen. They gave me their permission to use their textures and they even like the model so much they are thinking of adding it to their Brawl Hack rather than Toon Link. Pretty cool Eh? You can find a link to their site here.

The animations and skeleton were done by Blinkboy (Shinigami12) originally for another model but I asked and he gave me permission to use them for my model. He did a fantastic job. He does have blinking eyes but those were done by me.

Comments are appreciated.

Keywords:
Geno, Mario, Luigi, RPG, Super, Legend, Stars, Puppet, Wizard, Mage, Zerox, Video, Game, Nintendo, Scratch, Star, Warrior, Blinking
Contents

Geno By Zerox (Model)

Reviews
20:11, 13th Mar 2010 DonDustin: back to pending General Frank: Quite cool model. I can't find any use for it, but I think many other will. Approved.

M

20:11, 13th Mar 2010
DonDustin: back to pending

General Frank:
Quite cool model. I can't find any use for it, but I think many other will.
Approved.

Level 20
@Trax. Thanks I'm really glad you think I did a good job. Hopefully others will like it as well.

Okay if you were one of the first two people to download this please redownload it. Mdlvis accidentally deleted the eyes on the death animation and reversed the blinking so he only opened his eyes some of the time. In other words it linearized the blinking eyes animation and deleted the duplicate geoset of them for the death animation. But I fixed it so it is back to how it should be.

Level 3
"Exiting the forest is super simple!
All you do is follow these patterns,
for the rest of your gaming life!"

Excellent model as always, Zerox.
5/5

Level 1
there are many secrets in this game many of wich drive some peepz insane why are you trying to in really good game sounds like crap and makes you look lame! great song fav part lol