• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shame_naked

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/shame-225700/?prev=r=20&page=224

it's that model up there, but without the cloth thing, if any of you prefer it this way. the filesize is greatly reduced.

Keywords:
shame, embarassment, feel, spirit, avatar, zombie, walking, dead
Contents

Shame_naked (Model)

Shame_naked (Model)

Reviews
10:20, 30th Nov 2012 -Grendel: 00:38, 10th Jan 2016 Archian: This never received any mod rating. I grant this model a 5/5. Primarily due to the animations.

M

10:20, 30th Nov 2012
-Grendel:

00:38, 10th Jan 2016
Archian: This never received any mod rating. I grant this model a 5/5. Primarily due to the animations.

Level 7
woah looks creepy as Hel! can just imagine is slowly shuffling towards you in a tomb dragging its chains

Edit: Also, where did the 3d model view option go? I had never seen it before, then it appeared for a few weeks, and now its gone again :(

I simply love it. Just wanna post this, so I can give it the rating it deserves imo.
When I see your pokemon models I always want to start a pokemon map. I love your models. Keep up the great work!
thank you for the kind comment.

im happy it was useful to you guys and quite honoured you think it matches the standard of your map :)