• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dranai Girl (UPDATE 2)

this is a assasin made into a dranai. it works in game, and it has a portrait. It uses blade master animations

Keywords:
draenai assassin
Contents

Dranai Girl (UPDATE 2) (Model)

Dranai Girl (UPDATE 2) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: {Approved} Works ingame and is nicely done. Finally a model that you made well and finalised it. Good you updated the height.

M

General Frank:

{Approved}

Works ingame and is nicely done. Finally a model that you made well and finalised it.
Good you updated the height.

Level 2
I think this is a brilliant model, it's just what I need. If you're trying to replicate a WoW Draenei then the tenticles go behind the ears but otherwise, this still looks Draenic to me and makes for a great Draenei model. great work.

Now, after all these great comments, GLITCHES! (I have tested this model throughly)

Rating: [3]
1.Tail doesn't animate.
2.Boobs float. U like floating boobs? No, so weld them to body.
3.Does it really look like a female anatomy? No, her butt is just flat.
4.Most of skin is CnP+Recolor (Head is probably sorceress head with large blue recolor.
5.Basing this off "Assassin" skin was a huge mistake (and BTW you didn't edit it almost)
6.Skin at hands has no proper shading.
7.Skin at legs fits nowhere
8.This is not hero, this is unit, where the hell are her bones when she dies?!

Level 17
Ok, happytauren...
1. I can't animate
2 in-game, you can't see that there not attached, cameras are at angles
3.I can fix that, but does she realy look like a dude???
4. YES, it is mostly a CnP, it still looks good
5.what other model should I base it off of???
6.thats the same shading as the assasin
7.WTH are you talking about?
8.this IS a hero, or a unit if you want it to be. it does not need gutz, because she does not decay.

Papa-BEAR: there is to a handle... look at it

Well..
1.There are ways to CnP keyframes from already existent model
2. U can still weld it, it might be used in cinnies
3. Warden has a cloak so blizzard didn't care much about anatomy at back, but as i see boobs are oversized so should be butt.
4.Read THE_END's post down here.
5.Model is okay, but Assassin skin doesnt fit, i wanted to say that you should skin it up from scratch
6.Blizzard make it unrealistic anyway, so you dont really have to change that.
7.Doesn't fit with rest of the skin.
8.If it is a hero, add glow to it, if it is a unit, delete Dissipate animation, and add bones (gutz planes)

Level 5
Nice try but it kinda looks weird. If you were using it in a map and your parents came in and saw it ......"Awkward Silence"

Level 4
WOW! I love this model. Hot & Sexy! 666/5
Rly pr0 imba b(. Y .)bs, but her butt is very flat. Blah

Last edited: