• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

VashjirColumnFish

So. Here it is. As i promised. I thank especialy to Mr. Goblin for his advices and help. Another doodad of Vashjir. Column. The normal is with fish, the portrait is without fish. Enjoy and give credit.

So here is little bit improvement. New texture by Mr. Goblin. I thank him so much! This textures was made for corals to look more like in wow, and i used it also for Column. Hope you like it.

Texture path is : Textures\Nagacoral.blp

This texture is used for boh models - Column and Corals.

Keywords:
Naga, Vashjir, Doodad, Depths, Ocean, Sea, Elemental, Makrura, Goblin, Gilgoblin, Mr. Goblin
Contents

VashjirColumnFish (Model)

VashjirColumnFish (Model)

Reviews
20:50, 3rd May 2010 DonDustin: it might have a large file size due to the custom texture when you only use 1 model of them, but in combination with your other ones, it is really bareable and it looks really awesome and should find its place in many...

M

20:50, 3rd May 2010
DonDustin: it might have a large file size due to the custom texture when you only use 1 model of them, but in combination with your other ones, it is really bareable and it looks really awesome and should find its place in many many underwater/naga terrains