• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Armored Ghost

I did this model for The Great Troll War mod. Was unfinished, made a new texture and animated it. Hope you like it.
Give me credits if you use this model.

(Magos show some errors with visibility and opacity.)

(Portrait in the same model.)

Report any bug plz.

(The Great Troll War mod is dead btw.)

edit:Size reduced a bit.
edit:reduced particles

Keywords:
armor, jigrael, golem, ghost
Contents

Armored Ghost (Model)

Reviews
01:56, 26th Mar 2011 anarchianbedlam: Fantastic looking model. too many particles. EDIT: awesome, works ingame, looks great, useful, not much more to say.

M

01:56, 26th Mar 2011
anarchianbedlam: Fantastic looking model. too many particles.

EDIT: awesome, works ingame, looks great, useful, not much more to say.

Level 48
It's because Tarrasque uses IK animations, or however you call it. Magos does not support that.
Also, Tarrasque, the main problem is that when you're writing the geo-anims, Magos can only understand you if you give it both the starting frame and the ending frame of an animation per animations, so e.g. "0: 0" and "1000: 0" would work whereas simply "0: 0" wouldn't.

Level 31
It's because Tarrasque uses IK animations, or however you call it. Magos does not support that.
Also, Tarrasque, the main problem is that when you're writing the geo-anims, Magos can only understand you if you give it both the starting frame and the ending frame of an animation per animations, so e.g. "0: 0" and "1000: 0" would work whereas simply "0: 0" wouldn't.

No,no. This model is full FK (forward kinematics). The problem in magos, with this model, is with visibility in some meshes, but most animations show ok

Level 5
im not a modeler, but i guess i can leave a comment right?
i like the concept and stuff, but i think it would look much better if you reduced the armour of this model... just put on the breastplate, the gloves, a smaller helmet (or a mask) and the side skirt thingy wingy...

anyways, i guess that would show that it is a ghost, not a floating, legless man...

still learning how to model.. cya.

Level 21
Would be fucking great for a haunting soldier in his armor when he was alive and haunts the day of his alive friends and victims.