• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Knight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sorry for the Knight Its hard to Find Horsy for Knight well
I have no choice Sea Horse I Choose

Keywords:
doodad.props.game
Contents

Knight (Model)

Reviews
10:02, 11th Jul 2015 MiniMage: Please add a death animation to this model. It would make it infinitely more useful.

M

10:02, 11th Jul 2015
MiniMage: Please add a death animation to this model. It would make it infinitely more useful.

Level 25
A seahorse actually fits the ruins theme better than if it were a regular horse. It's nice to see chess pieces having a theme other than the same old traditional stuff we see all the time.

Edit:
These need some teamcolor to tell the difference between players for chess maps.

Last edited:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I like that you used the seahorse. It matches the sunken style.
All chess pieces are quite useful for terraining sunken ruins and temples, too.

One thing, please do not name all chess pieces the same way, but differ between their look, like ChessPiece_Bishop, please :)